Reviews for Blood Letting
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
hello, it has been long time. Please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
Pls update..
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2016
I miss this story so much. Please kindly updaye if you have time centauri. Thank you
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2016
Pls update. It has been years
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
Pls update. I miss it so much
Hookedonreading chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
Hi centauri2002! I am hopeful that you still come and check your fanfic once in awhile. I really love your fics and am praying that you will come back and complete "Blood letting". Yes I know its been awhile since you last posted a chapter but hey, I'm willing to bet that you are still a very good writer!

Yeah, I love the vampire and lycan theme but it is really because it is so well written and the plot is still a mystery. I can almost see Nat's mind making the connection with Shiz but I guess she is the type to know until she feels it.

So please do think about our request and hopefully, you will answer you readers with more posting of this wonderful fic.

Take care!
dreamfall07 chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
Hi there
I just re-read your story. And I still love it :)
Will there be an update in the future?

Please say, that there WILL be an update in the future! Pretty please :)

Have a nice day!
Veoviing chapter 3 . 6/5/2016
Why oh why has this not been continued?
Hookedonreading chapter 3 . 5/17/2016
Hi centauri2002! I can't believe you left us hanging...cliff hanger! Urgh...it is now May 2016 and you (sob...sob) have not graced us with your writing and presence.

will you come back and nurture your wonderfully written fics? Yes, I'm a sucker for vampire/underworld fics and fluff. What can I say since I read your fic I have become a fan. Your fics are so well written, mature, and captivating.

I do hope that you will find time and your muse. Please do come back!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
Hey :) Re-read it.
Such a pity you abandoned the story. I love that Underworld theme and your style just makes it more interesting.
Badass Shizuru vampire is so darn alluring.
Thanks for the work.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2016
Why no update for so longggggg
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2016
Continue pleaseee?
Ell chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
Moreeee pleasssse!
Jen chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
More please!
Ell chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
M really glad you continued on your first story! It was good and this one is amazing! I hope you finish it and write more! I can't wait to read about them getting together! I really hope you finish it!