Reviews for Blood Letting
Pls update. I miss it so much
Hookedonreading chapter 3 . 7/23
Hi centauri2002! I am hopeful that you still come and check your fanfic once in awhile. I really love your fics and am praying that you will come back and complete "Blood letting". Yes I know its been awhile since you last posted a chapter but hey, I'm willing to bet that you are still a very good writer!

Yeah, I love the vampire and lycan theme but it is really because it is so well written and the plot is still a mystery. I can almost see Nat's mind making the connection with Shiz but I guess she is the type to know until she feels it.

So please do think about our request and hopefully, you will answer you readers with more posting of this wonderful fic.

Take care!
dreamfall07 chapter 3 . 6/15
Hi there
I just re-read your story. And I still love it :)
Will there be an update in the future?

Please say, that there WILL be an update in the future! Pretty please :)

Have a nice day!
Veoviing chapter 3 . 6/5
Why oh why has this not been continued?
Hookedonreading chapter 3 . 5/17
Hi centauri2002! I can't believe you left us hanging...cliff hanger! Urgh...it is now May 2016 and you (sob...sob) have not graced us with your writing and presence.

will you come back and nurture your wonderfully written fics? Yes, I'm a sucker for vampire/underworld fics and fluff. What can I say since I read your fic I have become a fan. Your fics are so well written, mature, and captivating.

I do hope that you will find time and your muse. Please do come back!
Hey :) Re-read it.
Such a pity you abandoned the story. I love that Underworld theme and your style just makes it more interesting.
Badass Shizuru vampire is so darn alluring.
Thanks for the work.
Why no update for so longggggg
Continue pleaseee?
Ell chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
Moreeee pleasssse!
Jen chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
More please!
Ell chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
M really glad you continued on your first story! It was good and this one is amazing! I hope you finish it and write more! I can't wait to read about them getting together! I really hope you finish it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
Pls continueeee
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
Continue pleaseeeeee

I miss this very much. Huhuhu
Syein chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
wow, I'm really glad you made a sequel to Halloween Special. I love these kind of genre and thank for your wonderful job! Hopefully I could see their progress and what will happen. The story is so good, it would be a shame to discard it.
CherrieBluez chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Re-reading this is still awesome, I love what you've done with the characters and I'm restless to know how Shizuru and Natsuki can get out of this situation! I hope you're able to continue it some day.