Reviews for Riders in the mood
nahia2008 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
This was definetly a very enjoyable read. The first chapter was really good , for some I love the whole "dysfunctional" relationship theme with an inuyasha/kagome pairing, it really brings out their characters, though Inuyasha here was more of an arse than in the actual really good, I loved how the characters developed and the ending was very funny. kudos xD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Just a warning to all, there are two groups called Critics United and Literate Union who are currently going around and mass reporting on ANY story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, any story that seems “Semi-hostile” to them, any story that has a “disregard for grammar”, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally putting your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. The stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net! Also, in case your interested, theirs places like: eternal destiny . net, media miner, inuyasha-fanfiction . com, archive of our own . org, Your Fan Fiction . com, lunaescence , and adult fanfiction . net where you could post your stories as a back up, but hopefully you won't have to worry about it to begin with!
ArchAngel-Kagome chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Great story.. Had to laugh at the very end.
Veritable-Wasteland chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Amazingly written!
Say0mi Saki chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I adored this story - the first chapter, I've probably read a million times by now. Seriously.. I've been obsessed with this story since you first posted it up. XD I figured you changed your mind about it being a two-shot and decided to end it with the first chapter so I totally wasn't expecting to see this chapter alert in my email! I would have to say that this update completely, completely made my day today. I'm glad we all got a glimpse of what Kagome had to deal with before the change. I loved all the fluff and of course the lemon! The ending for this chapter was pretty freakin' funny too! Ha! That darn cat! LOL.

Thank you so much for sharing!
Breeluv chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
This is so funny and in the last chapter I really hated how Inuyasha used her and if I were kagome i'd say i'd slept with other people too because he deserved to see how kagome felt and how it was eating it ip inside and he used her for sex also he was fucking other women too and he kept saying he loved her but kept breaking her heart so he deserved to get jealous and have some pain!Inuyasha then finally(finally!) realized her loved her after all the shit she went through! and they had a happy ending(:

Inukag forever!
ForeverxWeird chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
LMFAO!
Reckless Dreamer Yuna chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Haha, I was so happy to see you updated! Anyway, I loved how you made Inuyasha such a bad ass, and I loved Kagome's character. She wasn't an angel, and she wasn't a devil either. The sex scenes were really good, and honestly, I think this little two shot deserves so much more attention! And also, you portrayed their emotions wonderfully. Keep up the good writing! (:
inuandkags4evs chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
:D cant wait for part two! the story was soo good
Reckless Dreamer Yuna chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Omg, this seems like it really could be going somewhere. I hope you update again soon, I'm really loving this!
Inuyashacrazy1234 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Bravery-Homunculus chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
OMG! NEXT CHAPTER PLASE!
ILoveInuyasha4Eva chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
great chapter i really would like this to be a story
Pas d'Autres chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
ohohoh. ;D i DEFINITELY cannot wait for the second part...can almost imagine it.

now, excuse my perverted side as i praise on this wonderful oneshot. it took a little while for me to figure out this 'tour' thing buh...do u mean that inuyasha is in this motorcycle gang that likes to travel randomly around the country?

hope u update the second part soon!

kimiko
Say0mi Saki chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I don't know why, but I just love stories like this. I love reading about Inuyasha being this bad ass that keeps going back to Kagome. Although, Kagome really isn't much of a good girl like how most stories that has Inuyasha as a badass usually goes. I really enjoyed reading part one, I'm so excited for part two. I'm wondering what part two will be about. It's kind of funny how kinky Inuyasha and Kagome are. What's up with the whole drawing blood thing? It's a little.. eccentric. Sheesh. I think it's a little crazy, but hey, it's their sex lives. I'll be waiting for part two! Thanks for sharing. (: