Reviews for The Difference Between Wrong and Right
Timberwolf101 chapter 1 . 4/20
Have you ever tried doing one when they first meet? Because now thinking about it has me quite curious. Plus I like it.
rose chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
That was soo awesome thanks so much i love how u showed how much hiccup loves toothless thanks alot!
Arandomguy chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I have to say I am the most f'd up person. I'm not gonna lie to any of you guys, I am aroused. When I first saw the movie I thought they would make good friends but I never thought they'd be... this. But irony care anymore XD I loved it. It's the only one (I think) that has hiccup f****** toothless as a dragon, and not turning human. Good job, write more, rada rada rada and peace
P.s did I mention I'm a the most f,d up person ever? Yes? Good :)
max chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I'm horny:-) :-) :-)
KoolKat SuperStar DareDevil chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I was a Hiccup/Toothless fan from the beginning also so clearly there's something wrong with both of us.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
That was amazing. Please write more your so good at it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
wow...is it wrong that i liked this?is it wrong that i was actually kind of *cougharousedcough* by this?normally i just ship human Toothless with hiccup but this wasn't so badand i agree with you on the whole astrid thing...ToothHic is my OTP
TsubakiBlossom chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
You know, before reading your (Wonderfully adorable and Amazing) story, I had never taken Toothless and Hiccup as a couple into consideration. But now that I think about it, you're totally RIGHT! They are practically perfect for each other. You know, I never really did like Astrid that much...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
nnice very nice story you should write this in a book and publish it
i dont i will buy all of them
MWA220 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I LOVE IT! Please do MORE Toothcup (Toothless/Hiccup) PLEASE! If you want any ideas for your next Toothcup let me know and I'll try to help. I know I keep begging but you MUST make another one. I dont care if it's a PWP just make another Toothcup story.

So yea I think you can tell i really like Toothcup.

Like I said I LOVE this story.

\\MWA220/

P.S Damn I guess i already reviewed this story... so here is another one.
Ashwafrey chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Very well done! I really enjoyed this reading Good language, good shoving of feelings... But I believe it's "cum", not "com" when one haves an orgasm. Zieg to grammar nazi! Sorry..)))
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
/amazing/...love the descriptions and the interactions and I completely agree with you on your A/N 2.

their connection and bond is so strong, I just love it.
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I remember reading this before and I did enjoy the theme of the story.
EpsilonFreak chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Eeeeeeeeeeeee i loved it! ive only read one fic about then like that i absoulutely love it! keep on writing please! EpsilonFreak
Battleshiplid chapter 1 . 6/9/2011