Reviews for To Safety
Haprilona chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I read your story Ever at your service and continued to this one (read only first chapter so far), while I must say that I adore the previous story to bits and how you've written a special bond between Basch and Ashe, I really dislike it how you have a tendency to make Rasler a bad guy. I personally see him as a noble man and that he and Ashe had genuine feelings to each other, even though I like to think that Ashe would move on with Basch after the happenings of FFXII. Anyway, I'm rambling. My point is; a) you're an awesome writer b) you write the characters beautifully c) I dislike some of the character portrayals (Rasler, bit of younger Larsa that seemed to act out of character in Ever) d) you're really awesome writer. :)
Kyraillion chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Please continue! This is refreshingly original. Lovely, really. I hope that you will update soon.
sunwraith chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
i still can't predict whats going to happen
Fostersb chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
I really liked this chapter. It was great to see both points of view and see how both are tying to heal and make the best of their new situation. I look forward to the next chapter.
Fostersb chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
I like that we are seeing bits and pieces of their venture together and how the rebellion and their change in status, has changed their relationship. Hopefully they can find a way to make their relationship better and get back to where they were.
Untitled3579 chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
I agree with the whole 'school and classes' thing, I'd much rather sit at home and write... Anyways... you said you hope someone's reading this... I AM! And again I marvell at your unique use of words and poetic way of writing. You are highly gifted in such a complicated art form... I wish I had half the skill you had, then I might be a great writer but, alas I do not...

I love this story and it's not too choppy. It is how I expect something like this to flow. I would love to see where this goes and please continue... even if it's just for me! I throughly enjoy reading your stories and if I have to I will review every chapter you put up. :)

Keep up the amazing work!
Fostersb chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Oh please continue this story. It is rare that we get to read Ashe/Basch and they are one of my favorite couples I would love to see how they stay hidden for 2 years trying to create the rebellion. I think there are numerous ways you could go with the story. You could focus on their hiding and then meeting and teaming with Vann et al. Or maybe Basch gets kidnapped and is in the dungeon, Ashe thinks he is dead and struggles to go on. Really I just hope you continue wherever the story goes.
sunwraith chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
i think this is a good chapter. so basically all the events of FF XII just went down the drain with this chapter...pretty interesting if you ask me
iron chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
of course you can, really love it
sunwraith chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Kinda sad. Hope ya continue though
Yay chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Go on! You know you want to! ;)

*sits in a corner, looking like a junky, waiting for more*

(Btw, this is Kerra Delvin, I'm just way to lazy to sign in! :D)

PLEASE PLEASE PLESE (See I'm so desparate my speling has gone down the toilet!)

:D