Reviews for Days of Lorina
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Great story! I only recently saw the movie and read the manga. Looks like it was her sister's wish that Alice finds a place where everyone loves her. Are you going to make another? Maybe about how Nightmare or Peter White are tied into this story.
serima chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Sad, very sad. And very well done. It could easily be the real backstory to the eldest Liddell.
SweetzJunkie chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
...What a tear-jerker. Wow. I'm literally shocked into tears. You've impressed me beyond anything! I've always wanted to see how Lorina's life would seem as, and here you are, with a beautiful materpiece. Priceless. I definitely shall learn from you. The vocabulary and wording used flows so well, it's like a stunning brook unphased by nature. AGH, you've made me slightly jealous! No mistakes at all, magnificent idea, and exquisite writing...wow. I'm lost with my HnKnA story, and you've done so well. Bravo, I say, Bravo! I must read your other stories ;D
Mi-chan42 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Dx

This story made me want to cry. It's so...sad.

D:
aimiera chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
that's so sad. your story is so beautiful. i like it even i am in full of tears
finaljoy chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This story was so melancholy and sweet! I was almost in tears at the end. I was really interested in this story being from Lorina's point of view, but ah, it was much better then I imagined. Wonderful job.
Jaaavyt chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Came home from school, read this, and now I have teary eyes :) This is a first, seeing from Lorina's side and it's well written too!
Onion Bay chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
that was so sad but interesting! now we get to see from Lorina's point of view. Im not too sure because I didn't play the game, but did Lorina actually die from sickness?
XBlakkuX chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Poor everyone.. *cries*
Domochi chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I normally don't cry after reading novels or stories but this really made me cry D: Well not really cry but some tears fell

That was so touching..I love it (:
Ink'n'Echo chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
omg its so touching, wonderful and tragic! I love it! And pretty well planned with the relationship between the characters and the timeline, so in a way neither Alice nor Lorina is at fault, nice one!
aceofspades27 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
that was utterly briliant! Some of the best writing iv read on this site, i dont want to sound dramatic but the emotion was beautiful.
bucketOFme chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
beautiful *wipes away tear* simply beautiful...
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
AWWW!

Poor Alice and Lorina!
pasty face chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
That really tugged at the heart, great job!