Reviews for Naruto: The Blue Eyed Uchiha
DemonFiccer chapter 3 . 3/24
I haven't even finished reading this chapter, and I had to review. I love your DUST team alluding to the Ginyu Force (or at least, that's what I'm seeing).

Jackal - Jeice
Gecko - Guldo
Racoon - Recoome
Boar - Burter
And the captain has to be Ginyu, right?

That was amazing, I saw the conversation and started laughing.
GraveyardMaster chapter 15 . 1/3
Good so far, post more chapters ASAP please I'm begging you do it or I'll end my life, whoa where the fuck did that come from. Just ignore the previous part.
Naruto.GOD chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Yugito
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Okay... just wow.

Seriously bro?

First, Let's be realistic here.

No one would dare call the Hokage a liar to his face, no one would dare call the leader of a prestigious clan like the Aburame a "freak" and as for the excuse that "the civillian council needed to be there for reconstruction talks" They could've easily been called in later for that.

and If they were there solely for that person why did the Hokage end the meeting at the end of the chapter instead of dealing with reconstruction plans?

I love stories of super-awesome genius strong Ass kicking Naruto as much as the next guy... but I hate when the author isn't realistic or doesn't think anything out.

What's next? He'll be super-strong but suddenly has to go to the academy under-cover as the dead last? That Sakura won't be attracted to him when he is a bad-ass super skilled cool like itachi ninja? and she'll call him Naruto-baka!

Seriously, where is the originalness? Where is the thought out plot? You can't just write a story only to follow Canon regardless of the changes you make.

It's like making Naruto super-mature but not making the Sandaime tell him about the kyuubi earlier then in canon.

It's like making him super-strong yet still when the Chunin exams come along nothing changes, the sandaime still dies and Orochimaru still escapes...

I mean seriously?! IT'S CALLED CAUSE AND EFFECT! When you change something, you change everything. One extra bit of chakra control is the difference between Naruto being able to do one more jutsu before getting chakra depletion.

That one jutsu, could be the difference between winning or losing a battle. That battle could be the difference between a war being avoided or not etc etc

Understand? You can't just change Naruto the main character while keeping everything else the same.

and seriously! NO ONE WOULD DARE INSULT THE HOKAGE TO HIS FACE, OR THE HONORABLE SHINOBI COUNCIL! I hope you learn from this with the next story you write...
kingrobert84 chapter 15 . 1/1/2014
doin awesome man whens update?
J.T.P2013 chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
Keep up the good work & I hope you update this story soon
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Argh should of left the village...

Ruined it for me..
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Please don't make an Anbu attend bloody academy like so many stupid...fafics do because the 'Hokage ordered Naruto' to 'socialise with people his own age...'
Johnny Eagle chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
Are there supposed to be so many underlines & italics?
kkrar00 chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
awesome story!. please update this soon
bcsclaymore chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
i like the story so far. you might want to redo the link to naruto's mangekyou sharingan because i clicked the link and its not there, and i wanted to see it too:(