Reviews for Love, Ryou
Namara Jane Knight chapter 31 . 3/1/2012
It may take me a week to stop crying from both sadness and happiness... *tears pouring down her face* This was absolutely beautiful, a master piece fit for the finest museum display. This is going under favorites forevermore.
Ryou needs hugs chapter 31 . 2/20/2012
Oh my God. That was one of the most beautiful yet heartbreaking stories I have ever read in my entire life. I love how you combine the manga, 1st anime, & 2nd anime. I want to hug Ryou so bad, espicially since he is my fave character in the series. You really have a gift here.

I'm gonna tell my bff another fan of Yu Gi Oh to read this as well. Sorry but I don't have an account. I mean I do, but I can't log in for some reason. Anyway love your story! Keep it up! :)
xXMekkzyFwuffzXx chapter 31 . 10/3/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAH! Wow. I reviewed this ages and ages ago when it was only on like.. the first few chapters? And I had no idea who Amane was.. (aha how dumb was I?) And I never read the end until now! But now I finally HAVE and I have to say this story is just so... deep. The entire thing is beautiful and the last chapters really made me feel... happy? Sad? Some combination of the two maybe? But definitely in a good way~~~~ Thankyou so much for such a sweet/angsty fic! Oh, and did I mention I love that Amane wrote back? I love that Amane wrote back. Best. Ending. Ever.
AlisonTexas chapter 31 . 3/31/2011
That was an emotional journey. Bravo! It was awesome, a diamond in the ruff. I read it all in one sit. RyouXSerenity? What’s that shipp called? Cuz I know shipp it!

Bakura didn’t deserve to die, and in MY world, he didn’t. A man once said “I take your reality and replace it with my own.”

The letter back from Amane was a very nice touch. Cangragulations, you’ve officaly made me slightly depressed *sniffsniff* which I guess from an authors point of view is a good thing…

Very nice, very nice indeed.
Marcus chapter 23 . 3/1/2011
Oh my goodness! Beautiful! Absolutely amazing! Gorgeous! Lovely!

Poor, poor Ryou. Can't decide whether or not he wants his yami around. You make it more believable than most people ever could~

and awawaw, that speech Bakura gave! I almost cried.

I've always liked to think they had a strange kind of fondness for each other, too, so I just basically effing loved that.
Marcus chapter 22 . 3/1/2011
OMFG. Yami Bakura writing too now? Love, love, LOVE it! 3
earthluva chapter 31 . 2/6/2011
Awww, a perfect end :) Love it!
Paranoid Zephyr chapter 31 . 2/6/2011
Dawww, Amane is such a good addition to this story. I like the way your ended it (It it'd the end...?) I wish you'd continue it; but if you don't this is a good conclusion. I loved this story in it's entirety and I wish for the best in the future for your writing.

Until then,

Chimera
VampirePrinssess chapter 31 . 2/6/2011
AWW this is so cute

i was really sirprised when I cheaked my Email ans there was a new update I thought that the last chapter was the final one, but I'm glad that you did this one

well laters
Kiokorebecca chapter 31 . 2/6/2011
*FAN. GIRL. SQUEAL!*

That was the perfect ending, to the perfect FanFic.

*mass applause*
Black Lotus13 chapter 30 . 12/6/2010
*crying meh eyeballs out* SO SWEET! AW! This whole story was a tear jerker and an adventure. I've enjoyed reading it!
VampirePrinssess chapter 30 . 12/6/2010
oh my God that was so sweet I'm happy that they got married and that they are happy

my favorite line "Life can wound us. Some cuts take a long time to heal. But eventually, they fade away into scars. We never really forget them, and they'll always be there, but they don't have to hurt.

Because no matter how dark or long a night may seem, the sun will always rise to reveal a sweet tomorrow."

I can totally relate to that

awesome job I don't regret ever tarting this story it was so sweet

laters
Mystical chapter 30 . 12/6/2010
YES! GO RYOU!

hey, animeperson798, can you do something like this, but with a different character? How about...Pegasus or Mai?
TheCrystalGuardian chapter 30 . 12/6/2010
I'm a little curious that he says thirteen years, it has GX or 5DS
IsThatYouMyLove chapter 30 . 12/6/2010
that very nearly made me cry. i cant believe its over. twas a fantastic story!

keep on writing fics.