Reviews for Joy Ride
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Loved this little sequel.

I especially liked Jensen's snarky, slightly delirious comments in brackets '(J included this time, woot!),' and 'Jesus (that J never got left out),'.

And of course, the ending between Jensen and Cougar was adorable :)
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Aww. I loved the part when Cougar's trying to get Jensen to stay awake.
vahanian chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Brilliant story, it made me laugh.
Jensen's Petunia chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Such a great story. As I said in Head Case, Cougar's was my favorite smack. And now that I have the background, I wanna smack Jensen myself.

As he said himself, there are other vans. He doesn't have to die for this stupid one. Cougar CAN'T lose him!

I loved Jensen's inner dialogue. It was too funny. All of it. Especially when he was suffering from the blood lost.

And I don't mind that you cut and pasted the ending because I loved it so much the first time.

Thank you so much for this story. I loved the emotions between Cougar and -ensen. Oops. I meant Cougar and Jensen.
oONatsuOo chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
AWWWWWWWWW! AWWWWWWWWW! D'AAAAWWW! SO CUTE!(Brain not working)
Reader One chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Awwwwuhhhuhhhhh! I love it like usual!
parisindy chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
i love it here i love it there

i love this story everywhere!

especially the bits where they were trying to keep him awake

gads that was cool
Cider Sky chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
So, this might be awkward, but ... I love you. Yes, I said it, you are bringing the starving fic monster inside of me sweet, delicious nourishment, taming it with your prose and spectacular writing! I am so, SO happy you decided to expand upon the Cougar Head Case short - seriously, these fics come at such perfect times - it's a crappy, new england, rainy day and lo and behold, this appeared and made me not commiserate about the shoes I just ruined...thank you for writing this! I loved it, especially the crazy ramblings in Jensen's mind ... take that, ensen! hilarious! I loved this, and I can't wait for your next story to grace my pathetic inbox, thank you LB!
gottalovealoser chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Take that ensen! OMG your inner Jensen monologue was freaking hilarious! Seriously some of the stuff you came up with just had me rolling the floor! Unfortunately it was during a conference call but THANK GOD FOR MUTE! Cause I was cracking up! Wow oh wow ok ok I'm good remembering to breath. XD the wrap up at the end was adorable too! I loved it XD! Pleeeeeeese write more !
msmeminger chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Awehh that was super cute to read, angst all the way up and then the perfect amount of fluff! Lovely to read! I enjoyed it very much!
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Grin... great ending, love the scene that you made for Jensen and yet the hurt voice of Cougar believing that lost Jensen.

The ending is priceless, very smoochy and sweet.

Thank you for writing it.

Keep writing.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh