Reviews for Without You
Mania Jo chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
That's kinda incredible to read this when you have seen the series finale. I'd better get a tissue before my t-shirt get entirely wet.
Good job o/
(Oh, and 1 for the lyrics.)
Aqono chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I'm crying and it's a disgusting mess and that was so... so heartbreaking. And I just... I played the scene from RENT in my head at the same time and it only made it worse and made me cry MORE. I can't quit crying... This is SO going in my favorites.
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Cried my eyes out. Beautiful...
luvsbitch95 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I cried all through reading this and for about ten minutes after. Just thought you should know. Amazingly written btw:)
Mizuhara chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
loved the fic, it made me sad i almost cried! but it took me a while to remember the song because i used to generaly dislike roger and i didnt have without you on my mp3 player. love the fic, keep writing.
Feralious chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
There might be only one or two stories out there that ever made me cry. This one got real close and almost got me to let a few tears roll down. Very intense, really emotional. Amazing piece of work.
mary lou chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow! I am sitting here crying. I am assuming that Cuddy and House ended Wilson's suffering by giving him an overdose. Very well-written.
Max Gat chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
You made me cry :( This is beautiful.
Lylaa chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Made me cry, but it was beautiful. :)
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
You HAD to make me cry, you evil..

Beautiful and heart throbbing.
Alex455 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is so, so sad. I usually don't read songfics but this one I just couldn't pass by and not read it. And you know what, it has potential for angst, drama, hurt/comfort, romance full length story...the idea of Wilson being sick. Who said he has to accept it? And who said he has to 'die'. I actually thought of Wilson (or House) being in witness protection. I personally didn't find story with that idea on yet...

Anyway, I really like this one shot story...