Reviews for The Megas
As that otherguy chapter 4 . 8/13
You could do with some grammar and spelling fixes here and there. Nothing too bad, though.

Thanks for blocking me by the way.
SonOfNenji chapter 4 . 8/13
Everything you do different from cannon is nice.

Sadly, that is a minority.

Also, that Kage-Bunshin will be sad when he runs out of chakra.

Too bad Naruto hasn't found a way to allow them to last longer or recharge, hmm? ;)

I wonder what the consequences to his reputation and galactic politics will be when the planet on which the tournament happened survives this time?

There were witnesses to Magy's and Naruto's behavior. I reckon Magnanimous is a criminal now, for example.

Also, Naruto-clone will have at least some time on that planet to shape public opinion, further distancing this from canon's planet-destructionzero witnesses.

If you're going to use Naruto, you're going to have to put more time on things he does different than Coop, such as his different mentality and ninja magic.

Please avoid adding even more crossover elements (Gundam) when even now you're making him do as Coop, apparently unable to handle any changes to the plot as is.

If you must do so, try not to blindly copy things if you won't actually use them in the plot. Conservation of detail and all that.

You will need to skim or go over waves and butterflies made by Naruto to show the differences between this and canon.

Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 4 . 8/13
Well that took awhile
SaucyHandles chapter 3 . 3/3
Love it!
Guardian chapter 3 . 3/2
Oh the Lulz. Thanks for the cool new chapter.

I can't wait for the new ones. And the awesome battles that could ensue.
Though it's a darn shame you blocked me. Oh well.

I hope you stay classy.
el mano chapter 3 . 3/2
Continue please
Rebmul chapter 3 . 3/2
interesting cant wait for more
FAN-OF-EPIC-FANTASY chapter 3 . 3/2
Pretty Plz;)
DragonPony022 chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Well this is interesting. I love we got some back story on Kiva. I always really liked her. She was my second favorite character on this show. And I FUCKING LOVED this show, living in Philly and going to Jersey often I was often just like them so the show related to me greatly. I hope to see more from this story. I have to say the charcters and the build up was done very nicely. I can't wait to see more about Naruto's life there and to see his interaction with Kiva, I think he could win her over since in the canon you have to admit the guys weren't the best for romance lol. I hope Naruto gives Magas many moves from both Cartoons and anime. I want to see him use Shinning Finger and the Kamehameha lol.

I hope this story picks up again so we can see more from my favorite Mech ever!
AJGuardian chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
This seems interesting...
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
This is interesting keep it up!
SaucyHandles chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Megas XLR used to be my favorite show when I was a kid.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
please continue
guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
DAMN STRAIGHT!great story by the way.:)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013