Reviews for The Megas: Unleashed
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
interesting...
SilentDeath chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Cool chapter hope to see this get updated
XKhaosXKyuubiX chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Kyuubi16,

Goddamn! I forgot how much I loved Megas XLR as a kid. I've started watching the series again because of this fic!

And this fic captured Megas perfectly! Complete with that touch of Unleashed insanity that we've come to know and love!

Please update soon!

-Khaos
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
the name's ichiro
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
i think this was already posted... minus AN
same with the ghoul school one
shugokage chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Nice chapter!
JC chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Good,But I think a Naruto crossover with one of the Gundam,s shows would be Great,like the Gundam Boys from Gundam Wing got it to easy,Naruto can kick ther Ass some.
TheDudeMan400 chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Curse you cliffhanger that might never update!
Suna No Ken chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
...this is an update? Coulda sworn I already read this. Oh well it was still cool

Suna No Ken
Muroshi chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I have a crossover for you. Naruto/ 'To Aru Majutsu No Index' but more specifically pair him with the main character of the side series 'To Aru Kagaku no Railgun'. It's a series sorta about the rise of superheros in a world which Naruto would easily fit into and she is a master lightning/electromagnetism manipulator who fires coins as if from a railgun.
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
I can guess Jamie 'borrowed' Naruto's wallet (though I think Naruto will find some way to prank or beat him up for it) and wonder how Regis survived being stomped a lot from Megas.
deltabeta26 chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
I really got to wonder why a bunch of generic mechs were this famous among other aliens. I liked this chapter over all though, #sskickings were just being handed out left and right. I want to ask you though if that kage bunshin is ever going to show back up with the alien girls in some sort of mech in a surprise future visit. I really want to know.
deltabeta26 chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
That, Kicked, #SS! Naruto should defnitely find that one that seemed to have amind of it's own and bring it one missions. In fact, why does't Naruto actually take one or two of these copies with him? It seems that it would be a great idea to have some back-up when vastly outnumbered and since they don't really have any real mind or personality they won't be missed if they get blown up or eaten or something.
deltabeta26 chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
So basically all that happened in this chapter was buying clothes for her and setting up a plan for the future. . .sexy, sexy clothes, but clothes none the less. . .no matter how sexy. How I judge sexy you might be asking your self? I know your not asking but I'm telling you anyway. I judge sexy when someone says "Dayum" or there is more than one person gaping like a moron. Coincidentally this is also how I judge how shocking something is, when an explosion classifies as huge and when a particular piece of news comes as a surprise.

Really though, not much to review I'm sorry to say.
Ruler of all time chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Your story is pretty good so far, There is only 2 things that I would like to see that would make it better In my Opinion.

1. Humor. This show had lots of it. From reading your other storys I can tell you are pretty good with humor so I think It would be a decent udgrade if you added some comedy.

2. Wheres Coop? I think that he should show up sometime sooner or later, I mean He was the main character of the show and I think if he had his own giant robot( Dosent Have to be Megas since Naruto has it.) he would be a great ally...Even if he can be an idiot at times.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »