Reviews for Regal Transparency
puyIngrid chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I really like how you explore characters they're not just reacting or whatever; you give then depth; or sumthing ahh I really dunno how to put it...

I also love how you present characters who normally aren't seen together -_- it's like experimenting on new color combinations instead of just applying the basics on an elaborate drawing or somehting...

Anyway I love your Varia Family, yours is the best portrayal(?) I've seen so far

Keep up the good work (I wish I could have worded a better review but obviously I'm not very articulate gaah) And thanks for the good read! _' or sumthing
EulaliaGal chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Hahaha, you're really good at writing, aren't you? I loved this. It was so in character, and I loved the sentence at the end - about the two brothers visiting each others' graves in different worlds.

Keep writing, yeah?

Eulalie
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I love how in every one of your KHR stories all the characters act like they do in the show. You're really good at keeping them in character.

This kind of thing is rare... an insecure Bel. I really like how you had him show it by having him kill some random blond that looked like his brother. I doubt he would have liked to hear of his brother's part in the future, and it's nice to see someone acknowledge that by making a story about it.

Great job I'm looking forward to more KHR stories by you!