Reviews for Feral
Kat Novata chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Are you going to write more?
sarah0406 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I know it might not be the better place to speak about this but I figure since your character is Loop it could be ok. Do you think that, in the movie, if Loop hadn't seen Marion being taken by the French guy, he still would have helped them when Godfrey and his men were attacking Nottingham and killing everybody?
Sojourner chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This is a great piece, concise but so much detail and emotion in every word. I'm glad I'm not the only one who was curious about the feral children and their stories. I hope you have the time to write more about them:)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I really like this. Are you going to continue it?
Speakfire chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I really liked this story! It's very well written and the scenes you describe, both the ones in the movie and 'off camera' are very evocative. My only complaint is that you don't give a clueless reader (that'd be me) enough of an indication of why the other boys would kill him if they saw him without the mask. I presume because of who his father is, but who is his father? Even if he were king John himself, none of the kids would know because I'd be willing to bet none had ever seen King John in 'real life'. It really may have been King John I suppose, I hear he had loads of illegitimate children!