Reviews for Art Affairs
Tara Maria chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Amazing one-shot.! :)
connect2tjb chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I'm sure I've reviewed this story on another site, but so glad I saw it here. It's one of my favorite o/s and I'm happy to read it again and again. Your dirty little cheaters (;P) have a special place in my being. Thanks for writing this and for sharing it with us.
TheMysteriousLeahSmutPusher chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow this was really good. I absolutely loved every bit of it. The talent that Jacob possessed, Leah's eye for art and the beauty that was within both art and artist. Then the passion that they felt for one another.

This was amazing. I loved it!
charlybrownskie chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
OMG I love this story! That was so hot! I love that Jacob is an artist. I could see him doing that. And the end when they roll in the paint! HOT! I want to do that! Great read!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
beautiful. sexy. perfect.
littlestar300 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I really liked this story. I love the Leah x Jake pairing. I thing SM was on to a good thing with those too and if I had had it my way jake would of ended up with Leah not will Nessie but it wasn't to be.

There is something about affairs and forbidden relationships that are so great to read. I think it is because the passion is so much greater and like in this story Leah doesn't mean to do it but she can't denie the way jake makes her feel, the passion he brings out of her and it becomes uncontrolable.

I thought this was well written and a great lengh, thanks!
artbeatsandlife chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
great work, bb. your first blackwater venture, and it's a huge success ;)
monaarchy chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Um AMAZING. This was seriously awesome. Hope to read some more of your stuff soon :)
xXMikkaXx chapter 1 . 8/27/2010

Good job! D D D
hgmsnoopy chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
That was amazing.
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Really hot and I loved the AU setting...very original. Jake as an artist...nice work
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Love it
ReneeFF chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
WOW. This was really amazing. I've never really fancied reading Leah/ Jake fics, but I find that there is a ton of potential sexual tension between them, like there is between Rose/ Jake. You wrote this story really well, and I'm not going to lie- I'm impressed. Fanfastic job!

Cydney