Reviews for Her Words
Pabot chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Oh God. I don't know what to think. I mean, sure, everyone needs at least one friend to feel needed and loved and all but - I'm a little bit afraid Bella here might grown too dependent on Edward and his words. I think her issues might be more serious and she might need a professional help. You know this quote 'remember you were beautiful before he said you were'? Well, Bella is a classic example of someone who had no idea and I fear to think what would happen if he went away or she by some misunderstanding thought he cheated or something. And the only reason I'm writing this is because it might be read by someone who has issues like these and I want them to realize they need help and that here's nothing wrong or pathetic in asking for it. People are there for you, sunshine. Don't be afraid to reach out.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Sad one. :(
megan chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
awesome!
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Awh, this is beautiful.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Interesting. At first I thought it was a canon story, but then I decided it wasn't. I thought the first two sections, the dark and angsty ones were very strong.
Twilightlover32293 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
these were really good poems.
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
oh that is so sad and sweet at the same time *shakes head*

it was so pretty though :)

Much love!
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I never used to like poetry. Mostly because of the hidden meanings I didn't get. So it's been a long time since I've read some. And these were great! I felt really sad for her. Very nice work.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
So few words yet so much said.

Very, very good.
sassy babe chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
yaaaay

i love it

i almost had to cry when i read it!

you are wonderful!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Whoa.

I was surprised that the beginning of this poem didn't warrant an "M" rating.

-Q
MissRe chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Those poems were an excellent way to tell the story... so sad, and yet there is hope at the end for a better tomorrow. Great work.
Nkubie chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Interesting evolution.
josefinaamo chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
That was... Beautiful, for lack of a more meaningful word.

It almost brought tears to my eyes.

In short, this is an amazing piece of work, and I hope you do more soon.

Anna