Reviews for Forget Me Not
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
This is honestly one of my favorite Jily fanfics- it deserves more favorities, reviews and follows! However, there hasn't been an update in years, I still love it, really.
JadeZinniaMarchetta chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Are you going to update this?
I really liked it...
ScarletCasson chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
'Wailing like a starved Whale'
COONTINNUUUUUE YOUUUR FIIIIC
Nonagall chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Please update? I like it!
UnlimitedThoughts chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE! i want to know how it ends :DD
NotFalling.AttackingThe Floor chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Hi!

I'd love you to continue this story! I really want to know what happened that night, everyones dropping hints, but what actually happened?

Anyways, please update soon!

I'm away laughing on a fast camel!
thestaganddoe chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
DAMN IT YOU NEED TO UPDATE!
pimentoplane chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Great story! I'm really excited to see where this goes. I'd love an update, if you planned on continuing this! Cheers on the brilliant work. :)
mayannabeth chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
I NEED YOU TO FINISH THIS IMMEDIETLY! I cannot sleep knowing you have abandoned this, because this is pretty brilliant. If I do say so myself ;]
ss1984 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
This is perfect! Congratulations
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
This is reaaallyy reaaallyy good! Please continue it! I'm dying to know what happens! I love the plot; it's really clever! :) xx
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
More please?
a chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
This is really really good! I started The V Word and then thought I should check out your other stuff, and I'm really enjoying this! I was sad to reach the ending! It came so suddenly! I think I prefer your other fic, but I certainly hope you don't plan on abandonning this!
SucksRoyalHippogriff chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
hey continues this i like it :D very interesting and very very tremendously cute.
WhiteCamellia chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
This is fantastic! I absolutely love it. I really hope you continue. I'm wondering how big of a gap Lily has in her memories...Please please please update this!