Reviews for The dark Saviour
Sam68 chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
The ending was a little too quick, like how he suddenly decided to live with Snape, but otherwise, this story was BOSS!
Play-doh Akumu chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
It seems like you stumbled onto a great plot, but failed to execute it well. Planting an idea in Harry Potter's mind, like "magic is a weapon," is difficult when he already views magic as a good thing. Changing his mind would need a high climax. Tons of conflict, angst, drama, etc.

It could have been great, but instead it flopped. In this story, Harry had literally 2 dreams before he started attacking the Dursleys. Voldemort, a master manipulator, was felled in one conversation.

The climax, which should have been a tidal wave, became a puddle. Really pathetic attempt at this plot.
lunadressa chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Miriam1 chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
That was an interesting place to leave this, but it is oddly satisfying.

Nicely done.

Miriam1 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
It's rather frightening, but as you've written this, Voldemort may indeed win this one.

While that won't be good for the Wizarding World, I'm not overly fussed if he did. I would be sad for Harry, I would completely understand his reasoning.

Lupin saw what Sirius saw: they left Harry with ridiculously meager provisions, and rather than listening to Sirius, who wants to take Harry away from the abuse and the neglect, Lupin is more than willing to leave Harry there because "he needed the protection of the wards around the house."

But those wards never protected Harry from anything that took place IN the house.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this.

Miriam1 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
This has gotten very interesting very quickly.

Hmm... I remember reading in the "Philosopher's Stone" that Aunt Petunia was afraid to leave Harry alone, unattended because she was afraid he might blow up the house. And look - he's done just that!

Harry has a lot of reasons to be angry, and even more reasons to exact revenge. I hope he doesn't turn completely evil, although a little darkness is rather understandable.

I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
It would have been interesting if Severus defected to Voldemort with Harry and they could have made Dumbledore pay for letting Harry get hurt so long. Especially as I can't see Harry letting Voldemort control him even if he had killed the Dursleys.
E.BACKER chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
siguiente capitulo por favor
helga1967 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
The human being is linked with one another as I love Snape Harry intervened to do something that would have great consequence and in turn his life is saved by Harry.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
I love the line in the previous chapter, because of what his family has done to him, Harry Potter has turned evil. Well, it is more he was shown how to turn evil. A good little story.
TayaCurragh chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
I really like the ideas in this story, although I feel that they could be expanded on a bit as it seems a little rushed. Overall however, I really like this story :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Fitting chapter name, everything that was good about this story ended with this chapter.
ramen-luver101 chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Tom is soo pedo-bear in this wanting Harry hehe
Blake2020 chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Guest chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Aaarrr...a sweet short story and for it I give you: Five Bronze Stars.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.