Reviews for Closure
JuliaPompeu chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
the summary was just too intense. It dragged me into the story. congrats, it's beautiful.
Lucipherous chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This may be one of the rare treasures and beautiful finds on this site. Your style is unique and very lovely. However, the random insertions of bold-faced words are so distracting it almost ruins it. The appearance is very unappealing and I was tempted to close the fic before I even read it.

For future reference, I would suggest losing the blaring style of the "bold" format. The writing is so much stronger without it.
panda.chan825 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I bow down to your writing. This is simply beautiful. I would give anything to write like this. Such beautiful wording. A masterpiece. *worships desk you write on*
SasuSaku5ever chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
gahhd... TT3TT amazing! I cant breath properly because of the angst xD hope you make more great fics!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
OMG. A simply beautiful masterpiece.
Gone With The Flow chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow that was amazing! I'm still laughing at the part where he's choking her and she says,"He was always breathtaking". The sadistic humor was amusing. Great job!
WhatChuuKnowBoutMe chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Wow, this was seriously beautiful.

I love how you wrote this. I understand how they were letting go off eachother. I really love it.

Amazing story and a great job well done
cami03 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Bittersweet endings are so... bitter. Like they let you breathe but you don't really like it because it hurts a little.

though, this was mostly bitter, but at least, they had their clousure and I think they can die peacefully now.

Congrats for writing something this awesomely heartbreaking.
chocolatecoatedanimelover chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
A brilliant take on the pairing. Even though the story was mostly "tragic", in a sense, it was also beautiful. The way you portrayed their interaction was something that I think could happen in canon. Though the end was bittersweet, it was perfect since when was SasuSaku ever the "fairytale couple with the happy ending"? Great job!
iwillstillopenthewindow chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This is one of the best angsty SasuSaku fics I've ever read. The flow of the story is perfect, and I love how they talked about each other in third person. It may seem a bit anti, but this screams out SasuSaku all the way. With what's happening in the manga right now, this is the closest fairytale one can hope for the pairing. The way you've written it is superb, with all the bold & parenthesis. I pretty much teared up at the end. I applaud you! Bravo!
Dancing-Through-The-Daydreams chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This truly touched my heart, and I sat there crying as i read it. It's so heartbreakingly realistic, and as much as I feel sad and slightly down heartened, I enjoyed reading it more. You've truly captured the feelings that might occur, and I thank you for writing it.
Shreedin chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That was amazingly artistic and dramatic and deep and strangely satisfying.
Yoi no Chi chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Sooo awesome *dies from the awesomeness*
Little-Retard chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I cried. Hard.
LycheePanda chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Epic. A more realistic take on the SasuSaku relationship in my opinion although not militantly anti sasusaku. Your writing style is fantatsic by the way! Definate favourite :]