Reviews for Nurse
Aldalena chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Your writing is seriously making me wish I could hear that sound Izaya made. Over and over and over again. *Blush*
SammichMakerIzaIza chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
Holy crap

This is an amazing Izaya/Shinra fic 3

They're both in character, and the lemony goodness is so wonderful /sparkles/

Please continue this 3
ShadowYashi chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
Oh jeeze, poor Shinra! I wanna know what's gonna happen next.
Jess Anime chapter 9 . 8/25/2011
Good god. Izaya is going all the way. Oddly, I still want to see more.
Jess Anime chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
I...don't think I like this as much. Bondage is ok but I'm not really a fan of pain. I kinda wish it hadn't gone so far... I feel sorry for Shinra now. Izaya in this is wow but I'm not sure it's in a good.
Jess Anime chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
Oh god that thing Izaya has seems way to scary! Shinra...be strong.
Jess Anime chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
God Izaya is so bad and Shinra is at his mercy...I love it somehow. Wow. Sexy. I need more words to express myself but just know that I really like this!
Jess Anime chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Very sexy chapter. Much more so than the last. I think my favorite was Izaya losing it for a sec! This is so much love that it has now gone into my favorites list!
Jess Anime chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Damn, this is really sexy. The idea is really working for this story. Puts a different spin on the whole playing doctor thing.
Jess Anime chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Y'know even though the chapters aren't very long, I still really like how you write and it makes me wonder how it's all going to unfold. I like!
Jess Anime chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I really liked this first chapter. Izaya/Shinra has become something of a guilty pleasure for me lately and I have just been on a hunt for them. It makes me happy to know that there are some out there who like the idea of them too. Anyway, this looks so interesting!
GothicGIR chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This story :O

Dear god. It's wonderfully written and so in character!

I feel like a total perv for liking it so much xD

Keep up the great work3
Cleo13RoseQuartz chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
TWISTED! but cool! x3 update soon~!
Pandaleski chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Isn't rape so much fun

Still as entertaining. I just love Nurse!Izaya XD
SilverTail14 chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
Oh wow, seeing WELL written Izaya/Shinra story is just delightful. Please do continue!

I love Izaya here, totally Izaya, totally in character. And Shinra as well!