Reviews for Beyond The Door
theHuntgoeson chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
It's taken me a long time to get to the last two chapters of this story, but I've done it at last, and I'm glad I did! What a relief that Alex escaped the horrors of Fenchurch East with DI Sleazy at the helm and that she and Gene have found each other again. Thanks for writing!
JoinTheHunt1981 chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
Aww :) This was such a sweet ending! Well done :) x
Snapecharmer1 chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Loved this. I was wishing for more with them together. I'm hoping you have a sequel in mind... Please? ;)
theHuntgoeson chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
I hope you can update this story sometime and bring Gene and Alex back together!
JoinTheHunt1981 chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
WOW! I love this story! Will Alex find Gene? I hope so!

Please update soon! :)

sash queen of the jungle chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
Only a heartbroken lonely manc lion drinks himself stupid. Thanks for writing and sharing. Please update soon.
theHuntgoeson chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
Glad to see another chapter of this story. DCI Sleazy really creeps me out - thank goodness Alex has escaped him for the moment. I hope she finds Gene soon.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
What a creepy dci! How dare he think he can touch hunts girl! Wait till Alex finds gene, he will kill him. Thanks for writing and Sharing. It's quite sad is it going to hey brighter? Can't wait for more.
Sarah7293 chapter 7 . 4/11/2011
Eeek! I want her to find Gene!

Just read 1-7 and it's really, really good. Can't wait to read more of it, but I know you've got lots of other things to be doing (and I, too, should be revising for A levels!) But I can't wait to see how it continues :)!
Fenella Church chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
That horrible creepy DCI- poor Alex- looking forward to the next chapter :)
theHuntgoeson chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Great - at least Alex has her flat, and she's on the way to Gene! Hope she finds him soon.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
Exciting. Go Alex go! Thanks for update.
Fenella Church chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
She's going after her man - hope she finds him !
theHuntgoeson chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
How awful! I shuddered as I read the description of Gene's office and his replacement. But who is this dreadful man, and where has Gene gone? Please update when you can.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
Well that will traumatised anyone, poor Alex. So where is gene?