Reviews for Don't Go
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I really appreciate your idea. I love it too but I believe that the original context just shows how heartbreaking it would have been for Harry to say his last goodbye to someone he love more than life. But, you're a great writer and you should continue. :)
SiriusBlackIsAwesome chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Loved this, i agree with you, a moment like this would have been sweet and romantic. Great writing.
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
i agree with you. y could JKR put in a scene like this? great, btw! :)
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
True, it would have been great if she put something like this in it.
YouWannaBeMe chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Alright! Gotta say I love it!
keeperoliver chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
You're right, a moment like that would have been romantic. Harry saying goodbye. JK left so many openings in her stories, that should have been filled. This was one of them. I write also, and I try to stay away from canon as much as possible, because she hurt too many people in her novels. I know in war, people die, but like the Weasleys, not whole families. With Harry, every single person that knew his mom and dad died. There was no one left to relate to. Ginny was the one true love for him, when all was said and done. Hope to hear more from you in the future. As always Ollie the Keeper.
ohmygodwill i chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
YOUR A REALLY AWESoME WRITER

review my story please
whispered touches chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Aww... Very, very sad, and realistic. Great job.

Okay, off-topic: I know, I REALLY wish a moment like this had been in the books, but that's kind of the point - it just makes it that much harder for Harry to keep walking.

Again, nice work.

~whispered touches
DanielWhite chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
excellent
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I liked your "missing scene" from the book-I thought you did a good job writing it because I could easily see things playing out like you have it! There are a couple of parts that need a bit of editing though.

Thanks for writing! :)
Lizzytish chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Sweet, but I don't think Harry would have stopped at that moment, he was so focused on what he had to do.