Reviews for A Cat's Paws
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS FABULOUS AND AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO VERY MUCH ITS FANTASTIC BUT I WISH THERE WAS MORE TO THIS WONDERFUL STORY
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Interesting.
LovelyWickedDescet chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Alright, you know how I said you had too much dialogue and too little detail in your other story.. Reverse that now. You had too much detail and too little dialogue in this.. Though the little dialogue worked well for you.

Your details on the other hand.. Again, you need to work on them more. It did provided an image, but it just wasn't fully captivating.. wasn't really drawing me in. But that doesn't mean it was all bad.. I did say it gave me an image, and it did show what you wanted use to see, somewhat.. You just need to work on it not being so dull.. or should I say brief.

The scene where Sebastian was rubbing Ciel's cheek, had me thinking back to the comic relief in the manga.. *chuckles* Oh so funny... I couldn't stop smiling at that scene. And again, you seem to have gotten the characters IC enough.

I have to say, this was one very amusing piece.. not so boring as the last. Nice work of how you used that tiny information from the CG and bent it to work well with the story.. Though I think you could have a touch more humor in it.. Oh well, it was funny none the less.
violetdusk12 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Very cute! Kuroshitsjuti is my favorite anime and manga as well. Please do continue to grace us with more stories.
PetiteFee24 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
LOL sebastian neko lover XD
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Ah, such a cute fanfic! :D I usually don't read Kuro fics, but I saw your FF link on and figured I'd take a look.

And I am sure glad I did. In character, yet very cute and funny. Great job! :D

Ice
Deliberation chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
EXCELLENT. THIS IS SO CUTEE!
0jadecat0 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I really liked this, it was very in character! Good job ;)
0Eveely chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Such a cute story *-*

Love it D
Female Heero Yuy chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Lol, way to utilize the info given from chapter 5. I loved this. Great Job.