Reviews for Five Years Later
me chapter 6 . 1/12
What a bad English! I was surprised to see u are from US!
Ur idea was good but the characters are too OOC. Neither one of the character will hide that Yuri has an heir! Wolfram won't cry like this every two minutes! And above all, Yuri is not the kind of chatacter to just run away one morning like that when he thinks he might have slept with anyone! And it took him more than two weeks to react: he slept with a guy, wolfram broke their engagement and ran away and he took him two weeks to react! What the hell! No reaction towards Greta also! Yuri is dull but not so dull!
I try to not stop at the first chapter because I still think Ur plot is nice, interesting and I am not fond of male pregnancy but making it a "noble's families" thing was for once a good explanation, but as Steph said before it is not, for me, a good fan fiction.
Ur idea was good but nothing else and Ur English is bad! Must be Ur first story, and I saw u did not write anything else! Thanks god!
YuiKudo chapter 27 . 7/21/2014
That was a wonderful journey. Like a roller coaster with less screaming and more laughing :D

Read this in one go from how good it was.
love love love kxz chapter 27 . 7/14/2014
I love the story but how is it only angst.
FanficLover577 chapter 27 . 6/9/2014
I looooooooove this story of Wolfram and Yuri! 3 3 3
sweetandspice chapter 27 . 9/2/2013
This us so cute epp.!
hebaXyugi4eva chapter 27 . 1/13/2013
plz do some more stories about wolfram and yuuri
karolinami132 chapter 27 . 1/2/2013
lol i love those type of stories where wolfram gets preg !
tenneys-oats chapter 27 . 7/26/2012
Eek! This story was so good! I love pregnant Wolfram stories, and let me say, your story did not disappoint! I loved everything! Cute little Eva and adorable over-emotional Wolfram! I must admit, I was very worried about an angry Yuuri when he found out Wolfram had Eva without telling him, but it was so wonderful how he accepted Wolfram and Eva so easily. I could really tell how much Yuuri loved Wolfram!

Amazing story! Please keep writing! It would be a crime if you didn't!
Hana1654 chapter 26 . 7/6/2012
AWWWWWW! I love it sooooooooooooooooo much! Wolffram and Yuuri are too cute! I love the little girls Eva and how well she and Greta get along it's so cute!
Hana1654 chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
*Cries!* Wolfram! AH I'm so happy he had little Eva, but it's so sad that he is all alone. Stupid Yuuri find a way to go get your love and child!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/6/2012
The plot went crazy O_O Just Kidding! XD Still Great Good Job! :)))
may chapter 23 . 1/16/2012
soooooo cute!
anon azure chapter 27 . 11/21/2011
This was awesome... Short-live and fast phased a bit but awesome... I love Gwendel x Gunter!
NarutoAddicted95 chapter 24 . 11/8/2011
I absolutley LOVED it
lolyta87 chapter 21 . 9/3/2011
Hi

I like Your story so I want to know when will there be a new chapter? Or is this story dropped!