Reviews for The gift of friendship
agnar chapter 14 . 6/24
And you ruined yet another fic with utterly implausible, complete bullshit while *trying* for 'drama' and angst.

Ok first, the GIW are horribly incompetent, but you asspull a seemingly super duper overly competent super squad just to fit the scene so you can have *drama*. Sorry but bullshit.

Second you had a ghost possess Val, IN HER SUIT. The suit you JUST got done showing as being proof against... GHOST POWERS! Surely possession is a ghost power, so really, how the hell could Technus possess her? Answer is, he couldn't.

Third, you actually had Danny, who was fully human at the time, fall 10,000 feet into water and LIVE? Seriously? Sorry but no, he'd be pulped hitting even water at that distance of fall.

You have some great ideas for your fics. But damn it if you don't always manage to put me the hell off in your longer fics by going to stupid levels to ramp up the angst, drama, etc.

For fucks sake, a Mayor doesn't even have the level of power you've had Vlad wield, nor could a US govt agency just freely send a big ass squad loaded with hi-tech weapons into Italy so freely. Italy is NOT some third world shit hole.

Not to mention your biggest fuck up plotwise, how the FUCK seemingly EVERYONE in Amity was able to find Danny and Desiree, despite the wish you had him make explicitly NOT allowing that. I don't give a FUCK about HOW they were tracked, his wish blocked being tracked, yet half the fucking town showed up, because you needed more... drama and angst.
agnar chapter 5 . 6/24
Uh they were in Desiree's realm. So how and why would Vlad just happen to be there to watch the conversation? Sorry but that's far too much coincidence to be believable.
agnar chapter 4 . 6/24
Ugh, I don't much care that Sam has 'feelings' for Danny, because in this fic, they're not healthy feelings. I keep expecting Sam to boil Danny's pet rabbit (if he had a pet rabbit anyway) and declare that she 'will NOT be ignored!', because Same in here is giving off serious 'Fatal Attraction' vibes.

Amazed Danny isn't tired of it. I know I'd be fed up with a female friend, no matter our feelings for each other, who seems to think I'm not allowed any other females in my life unless they're blood related.

Hell, I wouldn't even be interested romantically in a female who was that jealous outside a relationship. Think how she'd be if you dated her! She'd be demanding you not hold a job where any of your co-workers are female before long.
Carycomic chapter 18 . 2/14
Excellent! Just plain EXCELLENT! :-)
Blazingkill chapter 18 . 7/31/2015
Anybody else notice that technically danny went to hell? That's kinda fucked up
NIKKO AKASHI chapter 18 . 6/11/2015
Best one I have read so for!
Daniel6 chapter 18 . 4/25/2015
I had a feeling that the time wizard would officiate the wedding. I'm sad that Danny's human half perished, but everything turned out for the best! Lovely story. It actually reminds me of one where Danny ends up with Kitty. Same outcome.
Burke23 chapter 18 . 4/12/2015
Drjcdfgyhbvcvbnbcfghjhgfg! Why did it have to end?
Burke23 chapter 17 . 4/10/2015
Wait just one Rob Van Dam minute. Sam has the gauntlet, so she could do whatever she wanted. That means that anything could happen in the next chapter.
Burke23 chapter 16 . 4/9/2015
Well who didn't see that comming?
Burke23 chapter 15 . 4/8/2015
Paulina, don't worry. There are three chapters left in this fanfiction, I'm sure he'll get resurrected by then.
Called it.
Burke23 chapter 14 . 4/7/2015
Why do the good ones die young?
Burke23 chapter 13 . 4/6/2015
Danny: Wow I thought that competition this day and age was cut throat.
Me: She wasn't going to cut Desiree's throat, she was going to poison her.

I thought that she explained all of this to Danny in Vegas.

A nosebleed from seeing a naked woman? This isn't an anime, this is a nicktoon.
Burke23 chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better.
Me: Because I can.

Never mess with a woman's dreams.
Burke23 chapter 11 . 4/4/2015
Dance with me, I want to be your partner
Can't you see the music is just starting
Night is falling, and I am falling
Dance with me

Desiree can punch!

Vlad: Even in sucess you fail.
Me: That makes no sence.

Well... this chapter was great. Keep up the good work.