Reviews for POKEFORMERS
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 1/22
XD I think my brain decided to run off somewhere and retire from being my brain, because I want to travel to this universe and catch all the...pokeformers?, pokemon?, some other name their called?, or whatever, I just want to see them, they must be so frikkn' ADORWABLE! Do you have pictures or drawings or anything? Oh, and please continue, can't wait to read more! I wonder if Sam will ever catch the elusive mysterious Megatron, hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm? \/0w0\/ WOOF!
ecss896 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
The Pokedex isn't Soundeave, is it?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
can you still continue
Airydragon chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
U didn't keep going?! :(
gemava chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
i really enjoyed this start, it has some serious potential, honestly there isnt too much to read in this category and i love this start.

i think if you want to 'evolve' bumblebee and starscream you could add their 'jobs' to their titles, you know new speices of pokemon and all so bumblebee could evolve into Bumblebee: scout. or Bumblebee: Spy. or perhaps you could esentially make them larger as they evolve with certain battle only abilities. sort of like deoxys and how it can be an attack mode, defense mode, speed mode etc so forth.

i like the thought of sam's starscream being very smart and vain and even brave in battle so long as what its fighting doesnt have red eyes/optics or is large and silver... then it shrieks and flees lmao.

also i would like to see sam catch sunstreaker and sideswipe as a sort of you can't catch one without the other bullying you and following sort of thing.

i can almsot see him catching sideswipe coz he was friendly only to have sunstreaker stalk him and pick fights with him until he gets caught too or until sideswipe gets released... though i can also see a lot of vain rivalry between startscream and sunstreaker, can anyone say Jetjudo practice?
Foxes Are Us chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
hi this is sunnysides and I really liked this story could you do another chapter because its really good and by the way nice way of making starscream afraid of megatron
Random Reader chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
-cackle- This is great. Having Optimus and Megatron be semi-legendaries is priceless, and the fact that (the) Megatron only appears when (a) Starscream is around (and then proceeds to beat him to the ground) is amazing, as well as that Pokedex.

So, what's 'Bee gonna evolve into? Goldbug? XD
SnowFire chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
So far really good. Are you going to continue. I would follow if you continued. If you do continue, is Sam going to capture all of the autobots and some of the deceptions?

Plealse continue.
Molto Alesato chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I think I just D'awwwwwed all over the keyboard. Why did you never add another chapter to this, it's ridiculously cute and leaves you aching for more. God, yes, more. Please don't abandon this! Update!
Lunar Mist chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is a very interesting concept. Heh. Megatron and Optimus are legendaries XD I lobe how the pokedex insults him! I would definitely read any upcoming chapters.
Mobile Holmes chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
That WAS A HOOT!
Generalhyna chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I am heloing you out now, so get ready (I am adding the mix of the other transformers universes so watch out)
Help out chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I The hyna general will help you out my comrad _
SeekerMoonblade chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Omg! I love your story! Please update soon! I have now planned my perfect team: Sunstreaker & Sideswipe, Ratchet & Hook, and Barricade & Blackout. You are truly inspiring!
VolturiGirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
OMG, the cuteness! You have no idea how much I now want one of your poke-formers. A Ratchet, preferably. :) (Oh, god. Chansey with a wrench. The mental images xD)

The Megatron as a legendary thing is a good idea. Does that mean Prime is one too? But hopefully we actually SEE and TALK TO Prime.

Annnd is the pokedex a really twisted version of Teletraan? Because whatever it is, it's genius :D

Please, please, please update soon!