Reviews for Bones of the Reaper
kdarnell2 chapter 27 . 5/17/2015
I just found this story, I realize that since you haven't updated for 2 years that you probably have abandoned it but I'm going to follow it anyway. It is a unique idea and well written.
BestBonesFicEver chapter 27 . 2/15/2015
That was extremely hilarious and gung-ho.
Thank you for this fic, it served to brighten my week.
Unseen Watcher chapter 27 . 2/11/2015
Awesome fic. My favorite part was where Reaper reamed Sarge out. All that's left is that last chapter. You ok?
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 27 . 11/1/2014
PLEASE finish this! PLEASE!
Pyro chapter 27 . 4/10/2014
I hope you find the time/inspiration to finish tying this up someday, it is a spectacular read. You are a talented writer and I enjoyed the ride immensely.
Fallenranger chapter 27 . 10/26/2013
fantastic! best bones and grimm story i have found yet! Such great writing talent! you have the characters down so well!
Cheers,
Ash
Harm Marie chapter 27 . 9/19/2013
Liked this.
Pixie-Lated chapter 27 . 6/9/2013
OMG, this is so much fun. Everything I ever wanted to see out of a Reaper!bones fic and a few things I didn't even know I could have. Will there be more of this? I would absolutely LOVE for there to be more of this.
Pixie-Lated chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
only on chapter 7 so far but I had to stop and say how much I LOVE YOUR JO-ANNA! She's adorable! and chatty! Chatty kids are fun! also, I love the explanation on the hobgoblin nickname and your future-compliant spider-man origin story.

basically you are all of the awesomes. I'm sure I'll say it again when I get further in. Rest assured that if you do NOT get another review from me it is because my mind has been blown and I can no longer even the words.
MacGyver chapter 27 . 6/3/2013
I absolutely love this story. Your characters are spot on and the new ones are very fascinating. The way you've tied everything in is very believable (within the bounds of fiction of course). It would be great after this story is done if you could continue with this Reaper!Bones in other adventures. This could be a fantastic series. Looking forward and sad to see the conclusion of this story.
Jayde chapter 27 . 5/2/2013
I am impressed! I sure hope that you will update soon. What about the Betazoid? We now know that the plague can mutated other non-humans, is she really cleaned? And what about Spock Prime? Please, tell me that he doesn't get infected because of the stupidity of the others.

What about Bones' ex-wife? She died, but it is possible that it might not have been an allergic reaction, did anyone get her body contained?

Wonderfully written and has me on the edge of my seat.
LadyGrimR chapter 27 . 3/19/2013
YES! I'm so glad I'm reading an epic sized one of these, please update soon!
Duchess67 chapter 27 . 1/10/2013
*shriek* YES! I'm so glad the nightmare is finally over. Well, the living part of it, anyway. Thank you so much for writing such a gripping and well told story that is sooooo entertaining at the same time. *vbg*

Will we get to see Bones interact with his little girl some more now? Will she stay on the Enterprise with her Daddy? *hopeful look*
fierynightangel chapter 27 . 1/8/2013
looking forward to the rest. will gladly beta any others that you need!
SeanHicks4 chapter 27 . 1/8/2013
Interesting end to the fight...