Reviews for There He Is
Wolfworrier911 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
y cant harry remembr? WHY! lol i like ur story update soon please :3
Lil Enchantress chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
I just recently got into Harry/Ron (or Ron/Harry, whatever the heck you feel like labeling it), and this has to be one of the better stories I've read so far. It's a shame you haven't updated in a long while. Is there any possible chance I can change your mind to make you write more for it? :)

Lil Enchantress
Sylkie chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Hmmm. This fic hasn't been updated in like 4 months...damn. I'm adding you to my update alert anyway. You may not know where you're going with this, but so far it looks like a lot of fun. Please continue writing! I can't believe you used such an evil little cliffie at the end. *pouts* ;)
Sylkie chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Sweet fic. I really like how nobody else sees Ron, lol. :)
Padfoot2304 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010

I really like it so far even though I'd prefer a Harry/Ron/Hermione threesome.

Even if Harry is only into Ron, perhaps at least Ron can have both? :D
Ihavequitdontexpectupdates chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Update. soonnn. pleasee. I'm already in love with this story and it's only the second chapter ! :D
UnwrittenLoveDreams chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
i like this story keep it up
imago-onnanoko chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
It's cool! Need more. Thank you
Clarrolx chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
You really don't know what your going to do with it? 0.o Doesn't seem like that in the way you wrote it. XD

Umm... If he's completely lost his memories how about him ending up in the Ministry and seeing the Veil? ; Haha I suck at this. You might want Harry to recieve training, cause he doesn't remember how to do magic also cause that would complicate it up a bit if they end up on the run. Just throwing out ideas here. Hope you don't mind.

Question (no means to be rude, just pure curiosity) Don't you have your beta to help out? No offense.

I hope you update again soon.

Krazy-Katy chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This is a different kind of story and I am liking it so far.
Ihavequitdontexpectupdates chapter 1 . 8/25/2010