Reviews for Truth or Dare?
Hmmm not sure if truth or dare is the best way to settle that I think call of duty would be better
MoonlightKanime chapter 3 . 7/20
totally true i guess Claude has less finesse haha
ArcV09 chapter 3 . 2/2
O.O I think I need I a life after reading this. Pretty funny though
EQU4NOX chapter 2 . 1/2
Claude wears boxers and Sebastian wears lace panties.
9000 mad chapter 3 . 1/2
OH MY FUCKING GOD! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS THAT! I never made my people Do that when ever in make my fanfiction but shit. You I say you are the golden goddess I have ever read in my entire life.
AJB66613 chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
I believe Claude to be a briefs man, since he is merely covering himself, whereas Sebastian would be a boxers man, to taunt Ciel, albiet subtly.
Fullmetal feline chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Yes. Just yes,. Beautiful ending.
Me123 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
It's a little secret chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Heck yessss!Fabuloussss!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Awesome, lemony goodness :3
SporadicHeartCollector chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
This was so amazing. My nose will never be the same. So much blood.
SporadicHeartCollector chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
RikuIsKing chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Overall I believed the characters in-character for the most part. Though there were a few times I personally felt Ciel wouldnt have said what he did. Perhaps it was just me. Since fics of this nature should be expected to have some liabilities taken.

The mischaracterization that Alois is a: "whore, slut, or whatever he is called." It is wrong and something I wish I didn't see so much. While authors have the choice to do as they want with their stories, for this fan-canon to be in almost every fics with Alois it breaks my heart.

Allows (Alois) is damaged and sadistic that is true he has every right to be. Thinking on his past and having his little brother die and who knows how much physical and sexual abuse. He's simply a hurting kid.

As you've already pointed out to me beforehand there were a few grammar mistakes.

I cannot comment much on the sex scene, if youve read one youve read them all. It was decent to say the least. I laughed a couple times. Also, I think this could've been a decent one-shot to say the least.

Rating: 6.7/10

- Riku
Shadowgirl909 chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
"We all know Sebastian is just one hell of a butler" Tahat is just genius to put in there ... And Sebastian is truly a sex god '! :P :3 And aaaaaaawesome story ;)