Reviews for Just Beneath the Surface
zGUILTYSP4RT4Nz chapter 46 . 5/21/2016
This is one of the best Fan-fiction's I've ever read, I considered giving up reading this at point's but I couldn't I needed to know what happen's to Kovu, his two cub's, nephew and everyone else.

Is there still any chance of a sequel?, as I would like to know if Asuma turn's out to be the evil cub and if he tell's his sister his true identity.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
I love how every one thinks they have a shot at killing Kovu, lol.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/25/2016
wow that was amazing!
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 22 . 3/21/2016
What happened to nala?
thekidflash chapter 46 . 2/27/2015
...Oh my god I spent way too much time reading this.

It was the way you told the story that kept me reading, and by god, write an original IP so I can pick it up in a bookstore and read it.

But yeah I just spent the last few days reading this and pound of flesh. I think I'm going to sleep now.
Truewhovian82 chapter 46 . 2/3/2015
What do you mean no epilogue? Without it you're essentially leaving us with a cliffhanger. You better get started on that sequel mister. (Or possibly ma'am, I don't know.)
Ariel chapter 46 . 10/4/2014
I loved it but I don't understand still are simba and kovu dead
Truewhovian82 chapter 30 . 8/30/2014
A) I love the personality you gave Tswane
B) thank you for saying it was Chaka's mane that gives him "the right" to rule and not... other parts
Truewhovian82 chapter 23 . 8/19/2014
"Join me Asuma, and we can rule the Pridelands as father and son."
I'm sorry but good guy gone to the dark side, I had to make the Star Wars reference. But good job so far can't wait til I read the next chapter.
Truewhovian82 chapter 22 . 8/18/2014
Man, Asuma has gone from a pu-
Ah forget it, that joke is beneath me, good job with part 2, though why didn't you just make a separate book for it.
Truewhovian82 chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
Oh don't worry Kovu, your son has some major psychological damage, but at least nobody knows it's your fault
Truewhovian82 chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
So far so great, but I do have one note
Frost? In the Serengeti? In what would be just south of the equator? Has any form of science left us? That is all.
SlayerOrnstein chapter 46 . 6/28/2014
wow I just read ALL of this and it took me a while its been a real and exciting ride , I loved the story and the choices you made with these characters, youre a real talented writer and this story made my jaw drop the ending was Amazing ,reading this story has been such a ride and I thank you for making it. Im excited for what else you have in store, if there is more c:
Guest chapter 46 . 6/22/2014
Normally I can get through a story in one day hard reading, maybe two... this one took me four days! Thank you so much for having the patience and skill to finish this story. I did thoroughly enjoy it, although I may not read it again for a while, it's like a novel... Anyway, love the story, thank you for writing, looking forward to your next book!
LoveNeverDies8 chapter 46 . 6/16/2014
Dear Shembre,

Your story had crawled its way into my bones, never to be forgotten. This story is unique, interesting and beautiful, and I can never cease to admire you for your talents. Though there were countless items on my to-do list, the pull of this story was simply too strong to let me think on my own. I can't say I regret doing so, even if I try, for the reading experience was truly amazing. Thank you so much for the story you've written and...

Keep writing!
LoveNeverDies8

(You can PM me for I do have an account)