Reviews for Rise of the Beast
Fanfic addict-sam chapter 10 . 8/15
Love this chapter I actually wished I was Raven for a moment there
Fanfic-addict sam chapter 1 . 8/14
Its so deep man I am soooo hooked
sorabhsorabh chapter 18 . 8/8
Nice one
I have sudden urge to ship cyborg and Robin. :/ derp
Gamergirl chapter 18 . 7/7
You don't even know how much I love this story, I'm literally in Mexico for a two weeks, and I'd rather be reading this awesome story, I'm sad it's over but that was an amazing ending!
misuky7 chapter 18 . 3/14
This was really sweet. I do so love Raven and Beast Boy. :3
Onyx2589 chapter 18 . 10/8/2015
This was...short. Very short but...a good read worthy of a favorite.
Onyx2589 chapter 14 . 10/8/2015
No disrespect to anyone, but FUCK Halloween. That is all.
beast boba chapter 18 . 10/5/2015
humbil srvnt? dude ur the KING of bbrae fanfic!
heaven1 chapter 18 . 6/29/2015
Btw that really long thought out review by 'heaven' was actually supposed to say 'heaven1'. I myself have not yet posted any fanfics on this site as I have not been able to find the time, but I lol forward to your review as soon as I begin pouring out all the things that have been trapped in MY head!
heaven chapter 18 . 6/29/2015
...very good. I have always been very fascinated with tales involving the concepts of personality disorders, especially involving struggles with mania. I feel that your story encompassing such matters could have been longer and far more thorough in order to further entertain such interests in readers, yet your consistent consideration for our sanity while awaiting the next chapter is much appreciated, though a little suspense never actually killed anyone and contrarily inspires imagination to feed our ever increasing anticipation. Looking upon your effort in creating such a drama does, however, leave little room for doubt that given the time and length allotted in this fan fiction this story could have been written any better. Surely and soundly you reserve the right to declare and defend the statement that you, Quill N. Inque, have created the exact amount of feeling, tone, variable perception, and undeniable sense of reality in your display of imagination that would make any audience with a conscious sense of rightness applaud and encourage an encore even bigger and more well-paced than than the first. Until I read your talent-given creativity again, I bid the adieu.
bbrae dpsam chapter 13 . 1/24/2015
Dang it :'(
Butt thay fond ot :-) :-) ;-)
bbrae dpsam chapter 18 . 1/24/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewewwwwwwwwwww :-) :-) :-) :-)
*blushin and smilin *:-) :-)
Crying happily :-)
bbrae dpsam chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
Yayyyyyyyyuyuyyyy :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
BBRAE :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
bbrae dpsam chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
Wht is he goin to say 2 her?:-\ :-)