Reviews for Rise of the Beast
heaven1 chapter 18 . 6/29
Btw that really long thought out review by 'heaven' was actually supposed to say 'heaven1'. I myself have not yet posted any fanfics on this site as I have not been able to find the time, but I lol forward to your review as soon as I begin pouring out all the things that have been trapped in MY head!
heaven chapter 18 . 6/29
...very good. I have always been very fascinated with tales involving the concepts of personality disorders, especially involving struggles with mania. I feel that your story encompassing such matters could have been longer and far more thorough in order to further entertain such interests in readers, yet your consistent consideration for our sanity while awaiting the next chapter is much appreciated, though a little suspense never actually killed anyone and contrarily inspires imagination to feed our ever increasing anticipation. Looking upon your effort in creating such a drama does, however, leave little room for doubt that given the time and length allotted in this fan fiction this story could have been written any better. Surely and soundly you reserve the right to declare and defend the statement that you, Quill N. Inque, have created the exact amount of feeling, tone, variable perception, and undeniable sense of reality in your display of imagination that would make any audience with a conscious sense of rightness applaud and encourage an encore even bigger and more well-paced than than the first. Until I read your talent-given creativity again, I bid the adieu.
bbrae dpsam chapter 13 . 1/24
Dang it :'(
Butt thay fond ot :-) :-) ;-)
bbrae dpsam chapter 18 . 1/24
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewewwwwwwwwwww :-) :-) :-) :-)
*blushin and smilin *:-) :-)
Crying happily :-)
bbrae dpsam chapter 9 . 1/24
Yayyyyyyyyuyuyyyy :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
BBRAE :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
bbrae dpsam chapter 7 . 1/24
Wht is he goin to say 2 her?:-\ :-)
bbrae chapter 5 . 1/24
Whoa! :O :-) :-\ :O :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Awwwwwwsome :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Raven has a secret crush :-)
bbrae dpsam chapter 1 . 1/23
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm:O :-\ :-)
KittyLaPink chapter 18 . 1/23
Loved it! You should definitely write more!
Mathiastodd chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
I really liked that, despite the happy ending. I know you're probably busy, but I'd really value your opinion on my own TT fanfic.
Mathiastodd chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Beautiful chapter end. I loved the poetry of it. Also loved the part of Raven going inside Beast Boy's head though I wished she had learned more about his past. I love those bitter sad moments he has.
Become1 chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
"Will his animalistic alter-ego hurt anyone? Did Mambo Jumbo survive his fall?"
Did that answer your question? XD
Eyea chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
This is so sad and cute I LOVED it to no ends, I'm about to watch Bueaty and the Beast.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/12/2014
Why does it have the story
Bubbles chapter 1 . 7/6/2014