Reviews for A life so change
Animefan4ever chapter 32 . 1/13
Good story
Just one thing, please check your spelling and grammar and is of course not of coarse.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/1/2014
Love this!
Dreamscape11 chapter 32 . 9/6/2014
I really love your story! A-chan is sooo adorable! I read this story many times! Swear! I'm wondering what is your next LC fanfic :D ! Ja Ne!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
love it
The Animanga Girl chapter 18 . 5/29/2013
Someone drop a piano in Otani's head...NOW
korey5752 chapter 32 . 5/14/2013
I loved it, it was a very well rounded and cute story I was so into it that I read it all in on sitting. You did a very good job I got confused abit when multi characters came in but still really good thank you for the story
Keilla chapter 32 . 11/21/2012
i loved so much this story that i ended up finishing it at 3.40 a.m! lol. THANK YOU!
jade diamond chapter 32 . 10/13/2012
it was soooo sweet you have to do more on different mangas. i personally enjoy fanfiction when they get pregnant, it sort of gives it a more realistic air to it, don't you think?
Anyway i thoroughly enjoyed this chapter especially the lat couple of lines sooo cute. I proudly support you to carry on creating your wonderful fanfiction that can touch the deepest of hearts.
keep up the good work 3 x ;3
Guest chapter 32 . 7/2/2012
I loved this story. It was amazing and awesome. The character development was amazing and I loved the story. It was weird, twisted, complex, and pure wonderful. I love Atchan and I love how you stayed close to Risa and Otani's character's. the epilogue was adorable and I had a wonderful time reading this. Keep writing because you are good at it. The only thing is sometimes a word would be missing or in the wrong tense. Other than that it is one of the best stories I have read.
Rawr chapter 32 . 6/1/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS FIC. Even though there were some spelling errors, i dont mind at all 3 It was such a wonderful fanfic, i loved it so much and Atchan is just plain downright adorable X'33 anyways i just loved the fic and i reccomend for sure ]
Loving New Dawn chapter 32 . 12/12/2011
You make the best Lovely Complex stories ever! And this one was no excepton! I thought it was soooo cute when you did the kids lines and you brought back thecrab from before she got rejected! YAY! YOU ARE AWESOME!
kenshingumi chapter 32 . 11/30/2011
THIS IS THE BEST LOVELY COMPLEX STORY EVER!

Thank you so much for writing it.
Ily-chan chapter 32 . 6/29/2011
wooo ! I really liked your story. is beautiful! so sweet! how nice happy ending! I congratulate you for your great work
Ily-chan chapter 32 . 6/29/2011
miiaka chapter 32 . 6/25/2011
I love it! .

[i already told you on tumblr but i hadn't finished yet , so now i can say it xD ]