Reviews for Getting There
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Sweet story! I liked ur spin on things. Nice moments between the boys and im a sucker for Bobby...love that man. Great job! :-)
ElizaT chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
simples e direto. Amei!

casammy chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Fanatic of the moments of dean big bro overprotective and with chick flick moments
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
hi really liked this story i like everything youve done so far thanks
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
very sweet.

i hated to see adam get taken by michael in Point of No Return, but I loved how Dean and Sam were mending their broken relationship.
AndThenBigBangHappened chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Its wonderful :)

I absolutely love mildly sick!sam and caring!dean...so your story was a like a treat :)

Keep writing!
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
EEEEEEEK! SO cute! Oh my GOSH that was adorable! *Fawns* I love protective big brother Dean...gaaaaaaaw that was awesome! "What? Do you wanna cuddle?" I like, melted into a puddle of fangirl at that part. Absolutely wonderful, that was! BROTHER FLUFF FOR THE WIIIIIIIN (Winchesters, that is, because Sam and Dean brother fluff is THE best. EVERRRRR lol) Great job on this! ?
ritsam chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Great story so far. Like it. Love it,

Ritu
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Loved this.
LittleLonnie chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Yey I found it! Yey now I can put it in my favorites! Yey! I love it! (left comment on LJ too btw ;D)
Cainchan chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
ohh this was so cute and full of sick sam and brotherly fluff. you really made my day. and how dean cares for sam and the two of them sleeping on the couch... yeah really cute.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This broke my heart! Poor Sam. Nothing he does is ever right. I hope the boys are okay in S6. Thanks so much for this story.
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
That was awesome.

I liked it a lot.
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Wonderful story! :)

Lisa
phyllis0016 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
i liked this hope to get more