Reviews for Impossibility
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Beautiful and hopeful and in character. What more can you ask for?
ike3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
SEE? HETALIA WORLD PEACE! (sort of)

I really love this fic. The idea of such a possibility is utopian, yet so enticing because it's so hopeful. Thank you for making me feel good about the world. If only this could happen in reality :(((

Gosh, why does Hetalia always make me want to give the whole world a hug?
random noob chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Great story. Hope its not just a one-shot and that you continue it!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
That's such a nice thought. And I would hope that it's their citizens influencing their actions.

-Silvermoon
forevergamergirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow... can I just say that I'm a stubborn right-winger and still supported every idea written here? THAT is how well you've written this. Someone send a copy of this fan fiction to the U.N., ASAP!
Purple Ghost Sausage chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Very interesting and well written. I'm sorry I don't have anything more constructive to say, but I just wanted to let you know I really liked it.
akane sarumara chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wow. I like the idea of personifications rallying for peace and stuff, I mean, they all have seen a lot and being fed up with it is just natural for them. You marked this as complete, but I am really courious about what will happen, who will come and if the secretary will buy the president and Al the drinks xd
death by storm chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wow... this was so good. I agree with the others. I would also like to see a full length fic of this XD.
Ms. Pufferfish chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
LOVED. IT!

A friend of mine (Hikari Kame) sent it to me, and I'm glad she did.

I agree with the others; I'd love to see more. :D
Save the Rave chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This would make an amazing full-length story, I really have to tell you that. The plot is brilliant, and there are so many different directions you can take this with and just run. I absolutely love this.
PaddysGal chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I think you should consider making this a full length fic. It's a solid and unique idea that I haven't seen from this fandom yet. After all the stories of war and heartbreak, a fic about the countries getting past their differences and trying to make peace might be exactly what this fandom needs. Thanks for a great read. C
GameStarYusei chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is genius! You need to make a full-length series out of this.
FINAL BOSS BOKUT chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
" I bet if I made sure a bunch of people saw me tonguing Iran we'd have a peace accord hammered out in a matter of days!"

I would seriously pay someone to write a fic about that.