Reviews for Lost And Found
Made2352 chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
This is too great, if only there were more. T.T
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ryuu and Natsu chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
next chapter pleas !
stormneko chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
This story, though it has great potential, is really, really confusing. It's really jumpy and hard to follow. The plot is wonderful, but your storytelling leaves a lot to be desired
SilverWing108 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I laughed at the "Namimori Park" part hahaha.
Just like Hibari to be so obsessed with Namimori XD
And that last was just so...sweeet!
IceDragon5683 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
This is really good! I love this Tsuna! Though (I'm sorry if this sounds mean!) I think you need to work a bit on your flow. I get confused sometimes as to what just happened. But besides that, I really like it! Where did Ryohei pop up from anyway? Keep up the good work!
Dante96 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Whaaa! This Story is great~ The plotline is interesting and everyone is in -character... although, they do seem to like Tsuna a bit more than usual but it just makes everything more humorous.

You seriously deserve more reviews and I'm absolutely LOVING the long chapters.

Please Update~
No- I'm not on facebook chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Things might be developing too fast; but other than that, great chapter, keep it up!
Alrei-ren chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
nice story. i like it. XD

please update soon. i'm waiting the 2nd chapter. D
Ayumi1924 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
WAO. Love your character interaction. And your plot. Someimes in crossover, the fic is basicly a retelling of the orignal story and it's boring. But yours is isn't and it's awesome. Also, "I don't regret anything I did for you." is LOVE.
No- I'm not on facebook chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I like the idea a lot, I hope you update soon.
Lee Guangjie chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
sorry, lol i was only joking, umm its nice, thats my nature for joking. and my name is not guangjie, thats a make up name, sorry and it rocks actually
Lee Guangjie chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Hey u nub,dont write manga, write comic, u know wat, squalo isnt even squalo, what chi bai brat? zzz for i am, lee guangjie, u want commment, come my facebook. search Lee GuangJie, and talk to me if u want to ask why i said that