Reviews for Vacationing in Athens
Vampire Reader chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Hello. I was looking for Bagoas fanfic and found this A/H romance. I took a peek and your your writing drew me in. Your style is quite good. I hoped you would finish the story Vacationing in Athens, but there is no more after this chapter. Did you continue the days in Athens in a different story? Since you wrote this a few years ago, I wonder if you are branching out from fanfic. Are you? Best wishes,
end scene chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I have read many of your wonderful stories and this is the first time I am writing you... it's well overdue. Actually, I thought you were no longer writing on here but, since you recently updated, I thought it would be a good opportunity to write something and introduce myself. I have always loved your Cassander and all the stories with him being one of the main characters. Even though he's so mean and acts like an ass to everyone, his devotion to Hephaestion makes him very lovable. I miss all your Campaign stories; they were so great and sad that they made me cry several times, especially Cassander's. I think I'm going to re-read them sometime. I know everyone, including myself, loves Alexander and Hephaestion but it gets a little boring after while. Cassander adds spark to the love triangle. Sometimes I wish there was a story where Hephaestion just ends up with Cassander, so he isn't hurt by Alexander all the time. I guess it would have to be in another universe because it wouldn't be realistic. Anyway, I can't wait to see what adventure the threesome will have in Athens and what you have planned for the other story you are working on. Love your work.

xx Bao Bao
13Annie chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Loved this chapter, really good. Please update soon.

Annie :)
Troilus chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love your Cassander : maybe he's a weird person, but always entertaining
deelove1 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I'm happy to read this new chapter:)
Lysis chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
You can send Hephaistion over to my house. I could use some good medical care. Enjoyed the story.
Lysis chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wow! So much happened in this first chapter, very hot and interesting. Now onto the second.
classyblue chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I think Hephaestion has already picked out his lover. Great story.
Kaia Astraea chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Hi! I'm liking this story! The first chapter, with Alexander and Hephaestion's first time, was sexy and delightful. And I loved the scene in the dark hallway, haha. Looking forward to what's gonna happen now they are both in Athens.
13Annie chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I have been waiting so long for this update and you made it worth my while, I loved this chapter.

Just one thing: please drown Cassander, he's a passion killer. Alexander in the tent, I am so blushing, I am as red as a cherry, haha.

Hope to read more, soon :)

13Annie chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I read this fic about a year ago and I am hoping that you will update it, so please update. Would love to know what Olympias can do to help Alexander to get to Hephaistion.
joliechose chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This was exactly what I wanted to read those days. Lovely chapter!
Andrea chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Well thank goodness youre back writing again its so good to read your stories as they are excellent youre very talented so although your very busy PLEASE write more? Regards Andrea.
ladydd chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Great ! Maybe you could write another chapter for this story ? It's so great
Sophea chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Lovely first chapter! Keep it up and I can't wait to read more. :)