Reviews for Friendship: An Unlikely Love Story
MissLJ162000 chapter 26 . 7/3
OMG! This story was AMAZING, I mean this has got to be the best story I've read so far on FanFiction :D. Keep up the good work and I'm really hoping for sequel cuz I would TOTALLY read it.
Wweh chapter 26 . 5/12
Aaaaaand now I'm crying. It's 2015. And I'm crying over a fic that was about a movie 7 years ago. It's was a beautiful story. 10/10. 100%. A
Zemfro chapter 26 . 1/30/2014
I have some pretty good ideas about a sequel for the story. Since I am on my Playstation reading this, you will have to message me for info. Sorry. BTW this story was... there are no words capeable of explaining this story, it is too amazing. GOODBYE CALM SELF! OMG I LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HOLY SHEEEEET! (/OoO)/ \(OoO\)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
*dosen't* know is that Jojo hasen't given up on her and he still waits for her hopeing he'll one day see her night after a horrible day at school Mari wishes to see Jojo again and he wishes to see her but Mari thinks that wishes don't work twice Jojo thinks that as well but maybe a nice fall for Mari and a hit to the head for Jojo will make them think twice and maybe they have to find out how to find there true feelings for each other before the man who tried to kill Mari starts gaining power again.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/15/2014
Okay you want me to give you a good idea okay I'll give you one not because I'm not satisfied with the ending just well actually I'm not so I'll give you one.

It's been three years *or however many you want* since Mari had left whovile and leaving nothing had changed much her mom and dad still yelled at her she's still known as fat four eyes and she still dose't have the one thing she wants most a true friend sometimes she still looks for the speck hopeing to go back to the one place she wasn't judged but it seems hopeless now and she week's to have given up hope of ever seeing Jojo again but what she do
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
I cant say this out loud because Im at a sleepover and my friends asleep but, oooohhhh! And also when she sang I was hitting my forehead because I sang that song to my dad when he was in the hospital, and worst of all, my mom got a video.
E-man-dy-S chapter 26 . 12/25/2012
I love this story. :) I would love it there was a sequel. But It's alright if it is never writing. Thanks for writing this one. :)
Whozonegirl chapter 26 . 11/10/2012
Ok, I've just ended the chapter, the story, (yes, finally) and ok...
I have to say that I was expecting this to happen, meaning "nothing" or "a lot", depending on how you see it, because after so long troubles and death-or-alive situations, this ending seems to me plain. It might be plain, but so lovely! And it was so sweet with those songs! I felt it was also kind of short, just like Jojo, I expected at least a hug...I supose my romaticism has nothign to do here, yet a nice hug would have been so fine.
You wrote an ending as those Japanese stories, that after a lot of stuff, you hope them to kiss, but that kiss never happens!
This doesn't make it less special, I loved how Mar goes back to her world...But it's really a sad ending. I feel kinda depressed right now. If I had to give it a colour I would say grey...
I haven't cried though; it's just I feel well...sad.
Why didn't Mari cught the speck? It was there! It's not fair :(
For a moment I thought Mari was going to fall from the observatory and die. I even thought Jojo would catch her or that both would die or that she would die and wake up in her garden...
Sorry sis, I just find this ending terribly depressing.
Lehua: Don't bother me anymore! *runs into her room with a chocolate ice cram and a spoon*
Pam: :(((
Sad, depressing ending hermana, pero lindo y tierno.
kat chapter 25 . 10/15/2012
Amazing i loved it plzzz continue and make jojo and mari fall in love plz? It would be so sweet!
Eldrinoia chapter 26 . 7/18/2012
oh my i literally cried...
pleeeeeease.. im begging you to do a sequel..!
yea it hit a touchy spot and all.. great but sad ending.. love it!
but.. a teeny weeny part of me tells me that.. SOMETHING'S INCREDIBLY MISSING..
im not good in concept making that's why im still working on my so-called-crappy-story.
but i want a sequel real BAD..
it's just so.. lonely.. but awesome and beautiful.. that's why im too affected..
XD ill squeeze every inch of this little brain of mine to find something good for ya and for this incredible novel :)
pleeease mari.. GO BACK TO WHOVILLE... NOW.
just pay a visit. when somebody makes you sad, you go to someplace and find a portal again. and then touch the epicly glowing clover.. meet with jojo so jetlagged ur there, mushy stuff and figure the rest out yourself XD
sorry im just too desperate to find something more !
Guest chapter 26 . 7/3/2012
Alyssa
Well I’ll miss this thing like crazy, but that sequel sounds promising.
Don’t worry, I think I speak for every reader when I say, take yer time and enjoy your summer, or however long it takes.
But pleas post that Brandon fanfic soon.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/3/2012
Animeniac.

I’m so sorry I haven’t reviewed in a while, time just got away from me.
Thank you, for both the support & acceptance of my invitation and for writing this story in the first place. It was Amassing.
And I love your work on Deviantart there grate, Brandon’s hair wasn’t quit what I imaged it’d be, but your Jojo sketch was much better than anything I tried at first.
I’ll let you know when I finaly post it.
By the way I like the songs, especially the little mermaid one, that was sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Cass
Hi omygosh, thanks for answering! I loved the last chapter. I love your story, never stop writing!:D
Guest chapter 26 . 6/29/2012
Geass Qween

Well there wasn’t any romance… but that… was Totally Worth IT!
I’m not mad, I mean I’m sad it’s over, but I chud never kill you or anything.
Besides like you sed “the wait was worth it!” And it so was.
I can always find some of your other works & read them anyways, so it’s all good.
But I think I need some time before reading this agene.

By the way can anyone figure out this new review posting thing.
I can’t seem to right my name except down hear.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/28/2012
I'm ! I did it agene I'm so so sorry!
Anyway, I didn’t cry as much as I thought I whud, Even to the end it was
SO AWSOME! I’ll mis it SO SO SO SO MUTCH!
But don’t worry just enjoy your vacation.
I’m sorry your computer crashed, but I’m Happy about your cruise.
More than likely I won’t really be able to but, I (and obviously menny others)
will try my hardest to try and cum up with A plot for you.
Until then, I won’t mis yer Brandon Fanfic.
Anime Fan Star out! T-T