Reviews for A Girl in King Alistair's Court
Kira Tamarion chapter 33 . 10/27/2014
I just had to say that I had forgotten just how truly wonderful story this is. A pleasure to re-read.
Bren Moon chapter 33 . 11/18/2012
AMAZING IS ALL I CAN SAY! This is really outstanding and well done! As soon as I read the first two pages I couldn't stop and continued reading. I hope you continue this and maybe on your next one...I could be involved? But thats just a wish in the wind for me, but other then that keep up the good work! I'll be expecting more.
ElegantArtist21 chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Oh my gosh I love this story so much! I'm definitely getting a better vision for the art piece! Can't wait!
ElegantArtist21 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Hey Its me ElegantArtist21 doing your commission! I love the first chapter can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/20/2012
I would have thrown a loop in by adding that Alex found out she was expecting Alistair's child even thought you said it was difficult to conceive it might have happened in the real world and made things end on a high note for them.
GlennCoco chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Hi, Im just typing this here cause Im rubbish at using this site so I don't know how to write a review on the entire story, lol. Anyway just wanted to say I very much enjoyed it. Well written, intruiging and the way you manage to put it all together (how everything melts together into a reliable puzzle). However, unfortunatly, The main character is just to much of a Mary Sue... Faaaaar too much. Of all these cray things things that happen in your fic, she is the least believable. That saying you've come up with ideas so things like this seem like they might just be able to happen, But Alex is just too perfect it's unreal. The description of what a Mary Sue is fits her so well. Even so, I read the story and I couldn't stop, really reveled in it. The tip would be to give the main character some flaws (Not flaws that are meant to be endearing), maybe one job less, and prehaps even, one of the DA crew that doesn't love her just as much. Sorry if I seem mean I just try to be contrucive, it was a lovely read all the same. :)
Eris Queen of the Shadows chapter 33 . 1/27/2012
I have to say that this was a wonderful story. You captured all of the characters so well! I do have to say I loved the line about DragonCon. I'm from Atlanta so, DragonCon is a big thing here.
Lennex MacDuff chapter 33 . 12/28/2011
Gotta say, I'm not usually a fan for dedicated romance fics, or for pairings with Original Characters. That said, this was very well done, with good pace, well developed characters and a story that evolved all on it's own without any leaps in logic. This will certainly be going on my favorites list!

Also, EVERYTHING about your DA: Origins background was EXACTLY like mine. No joke, as soon as I got half way through, I got really paranoid about all the similarities. Now the whole story seems cannon to me and I'll never see DA the same again! Oh well, there are worse fates I guess!
pacificuser chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
pacificuser chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Elluain chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
All I could think about during this chapter was "Warcraft-Warcraft-Warcraft" when Antonidas and Rhonin came up.

I'm not sure if Blizzard based them around some other tale but, it made me smile like an idiot nonetheless at finding that particular connection (even if it wasn't intended).
pixie08353 chapter 33 . 8/26/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Oh, to be able to travel to Alistair. *swoon*
Nichi Nara chapter 33 . 8/4/2011
And that is the end of yet another fantastic story. This one has moved to the number one spot followed closely by Truth, Lies and Consequences and The Count of Monte Antivo.
Nichi Nara chapter 32 . 8/4/2011
LOL Being mean to the bitch is fun!This has really come together beautifully.
Nichi Nara chapter 31 . 8/4/2011
I love a good shift in government!