Reviews for Sway
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
loved this! I love my Chuck Bass jealous.
eckomoon chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow. Loved it! You wrote this so well and before the Dan thing even happened. And love that Chuck is back in this story. I don't like reformed Chuck and the real Blair wouldn't either.
88Mary88 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I really like this story, hell I love it. What strikes me most is how different Chuck and Dan "love" Blair. Chuck knows she's perfect and loves every facette, whereas Dan things she can be good by just seeing her vulnerable side. I guess to a certain degree that still fits now to the show where we have Dair as a couple. Dan is too judgemental and maybe... well not really single-minded but morally-good minded (?) to love everything of her.

I like your whole scenario of dair so much better than what it is right now. I don't necessarily have a problem with Blair dating someone else (besides that the writers let her lose herself and change the history of Chair so that it fits Dair better), however I think the timing sucks. If dair would have happened during season 4 it would have been so much better and more understandable. I for my part believe that Blair is scared of admit to loving Chuck right now, for several reasons, however I hate that the writers don't explain her motives, back than in season 4, Dair would have been understandable, but now with the lack of explanation, it isn't. I also have to admit I like your Chuck better, I mean 'nice' Chuck is... great, but I assume it confuses Blair just even more.

WIshed they would have filmed your scenario haha (or at least explain what is going on right now the way you did).
Scarlet32 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Ah! Loved it again! I am loving the whole Chuck/Blair/Dan thing. I would love for the show to go exactly this way. It would just be perfect.
3venst4r chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I really love this story. It has the elements that I love about CB. I enjoyed the DB aspect but I actually enjoy them better as 'friends'. But i can totally see why they would work, but I enjoy their snarkiness as they tolerate each other's company better.
as you were chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Love that this story has the best of both worlds - some transitory D/B, and a solid foundation for C/B reunion. Fingers crossed you'll continue. :)
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I really loved this story.

The BC interaction was very very beautiful to read, but adding Dan in the middle really gave an extra angle to their story and made Chuck fight that much harder.

I really loved how Chuck took Dan aside and let him know of his plans and just how much Chuck would be waiting for the correct time-just as Blair would be to crush him. So Chuck Bass.

And Chuck really does owe Dan a swift left to the jaw for sure :)
svenjen chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Wow, this was great. I know it's another one shot, but it would make a great story if you continued it one or more chapters. Any possibility?
kousi chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This story was great to read! I totally loved it :D
flipped chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
down right brilliant. please do a sequel!
lil7miss7sarcastic chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
i love the way you do chuck-dan interactions!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
five stars. brilliant!
tversky chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
You are absolutely amazing! I love how you captured CB in this fic: That amazing magnetic, instinctive draw that exists between them that'll ensure they're NEVER totally over. I think you perfectly captured how and why Blair might be drawn to Dan: He's truly safe. But he'd also bore the crap out of her in time. LOL. (Another issue is that I think his high standards of behavior would either have her run screaming away or lead to the worst relapse of her bulimia possible because she'd be trying so hard to please him and be good. Dan is different from Nate in that he's not as much of pushover. But I digress..)

My FAVORITE part thought is how you got DAN'S impression of her: Dan is such an idealist (but also a moralizing egoist) that I'm SURE he'd think he'd found the real, GOOD Blair hidden beneath the evil Blair that only Chuck Bass brought out. OH and THANK YOU for using that line Vanessa said to Blair in 2x7 "You just can't stand the fact that when she's not with you, she can actually be a good person."

And Chuck's response to this was PERFECT:

"She's never been a bad person," Chuck said. "Just a tortured one. And although you can go around thinking you've found the hidden Blair, you can't know her like I do. You can't know all of the fascinating facets of her that make her the way she is. You may know one side to her, but I know all the sides. I know everything that she's thinking while you wonder if she's playing you. You think I make her depraved. But when she's with me, she isn't like that. You think she can be good. Well I know she's perfect."

There's just no comparison. Dan could love the sweeter more sensitive side of Blair but he could never love and appreciate all of her like her mirror and true soulmate Chuck. If they could just grow up and learn to function without hurting each other(esp Chuck) then they could be so happy. (I hope that's what S4 will be all about.) Great job. I love fics that really grasp ALL the characters and interrelationships and yours most definitely did. Bravo.
ChairLoveK chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Loved it! I don't ship Dair romantically, at all! (though I like their interactions and their sorta-kinda-friendship) But since this story sided with Chair, I really liked it! :)
abelard chapter 1 . 8/24/2010