Reviews for Long Awaited
Fame Hooker chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This was honestly one of the best short wrestling stories (online) i've ever read, it was AMAZING! I was hooked from the first paragraph. PLEASE WRITE MORE, your stories are soooo creative and gripping. I LOVED Ted and Randy as a couple, and Randy's one liners were hilarious. loved Ted's innoncence and I thought the sex scene was FANTASTIC. Keep writing these stories, they are brilliant.

Wishes: could u consider writing stories about John Cena, Alex Riley, John Morrison, Bobby Roode, Kurt Angle, Sheamus, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Triple H, The Rock, Goldust, Charlie Haas, Hardcore Holly, Billy Gunn (With Chuck), Dolph Ziggler, Rob Terry, Magnus, Orlando Jordan, RENE DUPREE, Val Venis and Vince McMahon (I find him strangely attractive)
D chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
T
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Lol. Hilarious! Poor Evan. I guess he hate Randy way to much. Love is blind.

So I was reading the A/N and what happens to this Kelsey? And I get inspiration from my English teacher too. She's a real bitch but knows how to teach a good lecture. She just goes on and on and on about shit and I have to pay attention or else i get bad grades. She hides the answers to the tests in her lectures. Great! I'm rambling again! Ok so I love the story. Funny and dramatic.

Oh wait just wondering. WTF about the Peanut butter and jelly ass sandwhich! The Hell? That's just messed up! Did u like watch some kind of food fetish on YouTube?
InYourHonour chapter 1 . 8/25/2010