Reviews for The Death of the Order's Scientists
Shadow Spears chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
XD I bloody love your story! I'm on the edge of my seat, update soon!
Asuka1920 chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
PLEASE continue!
libro5678 chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Shirubagure chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Eh I hope you update soon! also what happened to cross? Loved the story!
MeitanteiChristie chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
OMG! This is DAMN hilarious! I love the exchanging of personalities; Kandaified Allen and Allenified Yuu just makes me laugh! And awwwwwww, I was really hoping for this to be a Yullen fic though.
Mystery Dream chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Yuu chan in mood Moyashi is so funny. I laugh so hard that my stomach hurt. please update soon.
yoloswagmaster chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
They are SO cute! I LOVE Allen and Kanda together!

Their arguing is just too ADORABLE to bear any longer!
yoloswagmaster chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Nice twist :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this so far!
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Pftt! SOOO FUNNY! Kanda and Allen . . . as -GIRLS! HAHAHAHA!
PokerPair chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
well I don't mind if this story did turn out to Yullen I love that pairing and why don't you turn Kanda back to a male but left Allen still a female while on their mission. either way please update soon
Suki Miko chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
OMG! I love this story! It has some really funny moments! Its one of the best Allen/Fem and Kanda/Fem stories I've read so far! Please write another chapter as soon as you can! Please! Thanks!
kuu.razill.kussia chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
XD we like it!
RuneRenXD chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
I think that Kanda's and Allen's personally switching due to the side effect is awesome!

Normally the only thing you really find is Kanda and Allen switching bodies, it's so nice to get something new!

RuneRenXD chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
In my option, I think that in this story, there should be:

1) Yullen (I personally love those two. Though others may not agree, it's your story and you want to, Go for it)

2) NO RAPE (it's horrible enough as it is, it doesn't make a good story in my point of view. Also, SHAME on those that get turned on by the rape of a 15 or 18 year old boy/girl! Rape is horrible no matter what the age. It’s disgusting and you don’t need it in this fic for extra and unnecessary drama)

3) A VERY over protective Cross(I know that you have some of that already and you have to admit; it's fun to read and to write) (##)

4) NO coupling such a AllenXeveryone or KandaXeveryone. (It’s not the point of the story and it’s not in their character to be reduced to prostitution just because of a gender change. Others might but that’s there business)

5)A protective Allen and/or Kanda about each other (I loved in chapter four, Allen was being very protective of Kanda by helping the Bakanda.

It’s just so cute!

Thank you to you or anyone else who took their time to reading this long review.

RuneRenXD chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
your not making it into a Yullan?

I personally think those two are really good for each other
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »