Reviews for Time Off
The Hobbit's Rhapsody chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Very nicely done. Both Gen and Irene are wonderfully in character (especially impressive since she's pregnant, and it would be easy to overdramatize that). The wineglass line is too funny! I quite like this little fic.
Phoenix Redfire chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I loved the part about the wineglass! Really enjoyed this one; usually I'm not too fond of ones where Attolia is pregnant (can you imagine that? Don't answer that) but she is still Attolia in this one yet with glimpses of Irene... Does that make sense...
Garagina chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I loved it, I hope you write more
Singer Sira chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
It's so sweet to read about Gen fussing over Irene and talking about their future baby. I loved the line about the wine glass.
audrey chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
sweet :)
venz07 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Awwww this kind of scenes are what I think is happening behind the king/queen's no one is around, they become more comfortable with each other. A one shot indeed. :)
nvavnva chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
very cute :) i liked it
lucyofnarnia chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
That was really, really awesome! I like this a lot, I don't think I've ever seen someone write a fanfic where Irene was pregnant. Clever idea! And the fainting spell thing was cute. :)

My favorite part is near the end where Eugenides says "I honestly don't care. As long as he or she has ten toes and fingers and has your eyes I shall be content." That is SO Eugenides!

Again, awesome job! I'd look forward to seeing more Gen/Irene fics from you in the future! :)