Reviews for A Trail of Memories 2
Guest chapter 52 . 11/2/2015
More, please!
NinjaGirl9797 chapter 55 . 7/25/2012
i love all of this series you wrote
Guest chapter 55 . 12/28/2011
why didn't taiyouko give roxas a heart
Ally Crio chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
LOVE IT!
Grell Waldo chapter 55 . 7/15/2011
I LOVED IT SO MUCH! *does a romantic swoon*
ShatterTheHeavens chapter 55 . 7/12/2011
That was awesome. It was almost like one of those epilogues in the movies, showing clips of different lands in the aftermath of a huge battle.

Looks like Leon is gonna try and visit Hikari & have some vacation time in the islands. That is so typical of Yuffie: over-reacting over the fairies stealing her ice cream *chuckles*

I haven't really played FFVIII to know who this new villian may be, but I guess I'll just have to wait for the sequel...after the prequel that is. I always love surprises, so it'll make it even better.

Again, great job. I can't wait till you have the next story up XD
Sayonara Yasashii Akumu chapter 55 . 7/12/2011
;; It's over. It's a great conclusion! I just hate that even after all that, they still have to go on another adventure. (XD Great for us readersbad for characters) man... Now i seriously want to steal my friend's copy of FF8 and play it... I hope to see the final saga soon!
xCarryOnDancingx chapter 55 . 7/11/2011
Well Done! XD Cant wait for the next story. CLAP CLAP CLAP! I may not know you, but im proud, ahha. (:
Alexavis chapter 55 . 7/11/2011
Great endin i cant wait for the birth by sleep edition! Ill be waiting :)
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 55 . 7/11/2011
That was so CUTE!
dockingdisney chapter 55 . 7/11/2011
After nearly a year, it's over... I can't WAIT for the next one :D
Riku Uzumaki chapter 55 . 7/11/2011
I'm guessing that the OTHER person that Taiyouko forgot to take care of would be Ultimecia.
starlightmint72 chapter 55 . 7/11/2011
finally reached the last chapter, and here it turns out to be the end of it? well, that's what i get for taking my sweet time reading it. i think that this series is pretty good. hikari seems really cool, and i can't wait to read the prequel.
Storyteller222 chapter 55 . 7/11/2011
That is it, we being at the end of summer and now we end at the middle can't wait for the prequel of the series Memories by Sleep. Can't wait til then animechick. This is Storyteller222 signing off
Shifuni chapter 55 . 7/11/2011
Awesome Ending, and I can't wait for the prequel, that is going to be amazing. :D