Reviews for One Night Stand
Black Widow and Hawkeye OTP chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Love Jetta! :)
2-shadows chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I'm with Abed on this one. The possibilities are endless.
Hehehe I enjoyed that very much :)
ooihcnoiwlerh chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Heh. Very-as Shirely would put it-nice, in character, funny, sweet. True to character. And I love Abed. He would sneak from one side to the other.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Awsome. Pure awesome work. Awsome storyline and excellent humour (Pierce being told to go wander off on his own!) Great work!
Babettethemaid chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Mmkay I loved it to death, but, I thought they should have found out some how example:

Annie: Britta missed out on true love

Britta: it wasn't true love!

Troy: well Jeff missed out on hot sunflower tattoo chick

Britta: hot sunflower tattoo chick?

Jeff: yeah, why?

And it continues...

Ah well though, not my story! I still loved it though!

Xoxo, Babette
Edna E Mode chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
...I fee like I just watched a bonus episode! Not only the surprise twist was great, but you write dialogue and characters interaction so well! Great story!
oneperfectfit chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This is definitely awesome- I loved it when I saw it on LJ and it's great reading it again here. And seriously: J/B win.
ASongInMyHead chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
That was awesome! Very well written, and quite hilarious. I can totally imagine Abed silently watching that situation, it seems as if it could have been in an episode. And thank you for writing Jeff/Britta. I love Jeff/Britta, they're great together.
Mrs. Data chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
What a great fic :) The canon was accurate and Abed cracked me up even though he really didn't say anything. I love how this is a Jeff and Britta fic. I love them together.