Reviews for Starry Eyed Inside
ambereyes55 chapter 31 . 2h
Very well-written.. I love the emotion,the connection..I love it. Thank you for sharing...
LunaEclipse17 chapter 1 . 9/13
Absolutely loved this starting chapter. You can feel Bella’s emotions along with her… I can’t wait to continue …
assimpleasthat chapter 31 . 8/30
I think this is my fourth time reading this and it’s never gets older
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 31 . 8/17
It was a beautiful,exciting. Heartbreaking and amazing story. Edward was out of control which makes him even better. I loved it. Thank you ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
ms9392 chapter 31 . 8/9
So beautifully written. I love this. Thank you.
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 4/10
This story is simply amazing! Thank you for sharing
ViickyRed5 chapter 30 . 3/25
Love love this story. I keep re-reading it from time to time.
teach2ndgrade chapter 1 . 3/21
This story was amazing. So wish there was a sequel! I haven’t read fanfic in a while. I couldn’t put this one down.
mitzywan chapter 31 . 11/30/2020
I wish I read this story sooner. What can I say? I loved it. So much. As a teenager myself, I can somehow relate to what Bella is going through. I was so hooked in to this story that I had a hard time putting my phone down. The way the story is told, from how Bella met Edward until the end, tugged at my heart. I must admit that that there are things that Bella did that I agree with and some that is something I wouldn't do myself. I admire their courage though, for such a young age, what they've gone through was certainly something that would go nasty when not dealt with properly. I really loved Bella, Rose, and Alice's friendship. They're thick as thieves and are there for each other through thick and thin. I loved that Edward and Bella, despite their past and their two year separation, end up together at the end. There is no denying that there really were made for each other. I wish I could say more but I'm really not the most articulate person that I know. This story definitely made me feel a lot of things and has made me realize that sometimes life surprises you, and things may not be the way you'd think they'd be, but it is up to us how we deal with it. This fic is definitely one of those fics that I would reread one day. Thank you for this! You are a talented writer. xo
258026683 chapter 16 . 11/22/2020
That was good
SmoothFluffle chapter 31 . 11/13/2020
I’m deep down a rabbit hole of Twilight fanfiction due to the Renaissance, and I’m so blown away with your story. Like, words fail me.
It was so, so, so beautifully written. From start to finish. Everything they went through, I really felt like I was beside Bella, my heart fluttering with Edward’s every gaze. Even when he was an asshole I couldn’t help but love him, and I’m still gushing from the whole bunch of feelings you have created in me. The girls’ bond: just amazing. I loved how they didn’t drift apart, and even though Edward was in every thought, Bella didn’t leave her friends on the side for her boy. I really liked the whole group’s relationship, to be honest. Even though he didn’t have a lot of spotlight I really really loved Jake in this. I loved how he wasn’t mean when Bella wasn’t interested in him and they became best friends for a while. That platonic bond just really shaped them up.
I could say a billion more words but I just couldn’t do your story justice. I can’t thank you enough for this little universe you created; just know I’ll be thinking of it for a while. And also, don’t be surprised if you get a few more notifications from me. I’m so stalking you for more stories after I finish this review.
Again, thank you! I loved this so much and I’m so glad I stumbled upon it. I can’t wait to see what else you’ve got!
minutesinmylife chapter 1 . 10/10/2020
I know this story is from 2017.. and I dont see a sequel. But i need one! Reread this story soo many Times! And I love it!

Dont know if you still writes? Please consider making a sequel

Sorry for the spelling mistakes
MissWM chapter 30 . 9/19/2020
this was so down to earth. and so sweet. and real. it really felt like a real story, u know? i'm in love with it. you are an amazing writer. thanks for sharing :)
somebody2love chapter 23 . 8/5/2020