Reviews for Starry Eyed Inside
Leah C. Drawn chapter 30 . 10/17
Now, Ill be honest. I read this fanfic some years ago and I quit like on chapter 10. I’ve never liked the huge culture around drinking and smoking there is, so I was reluctant to continue the story. This time around, I started off not remembering why I quit, and decided to persist once I’d recalled to see if I’d missed out. Now, I have to say I’m glad I did. This is a great story, my issues with some of the plot aside. Your character development was fantastic with Bella and Edward, and it was such a realistic ride to see them grow; her obsession with a cute boy and his flippancy with her. Then how time changed them. It still feels a little odd to me how independent they are for seventeen, eighteen year olds; where I’m from there’s no such thing as ‘I’m eighteen and I can do what I want’, so that was a little startling, but I understand it’s a culture thing. But you can feel how they’re ‘pretend mature’ in the beginning of the story and how they actually grow later. I had a great time reading this story; thank you.
Good read and well written. Thanks for sharing.
Lulutbo chapter 31 . 9/21
So, like other stories that are just amazing, this story kept popping up but I’d pass it over thinking I don’t want to read a HS fic...shame on me! Always trust the reviews...loved this story and completely bummed that I am not finished! It would make my day if you did a future take of them down the road, hint, hint really enjoyed this story! Thanks for sharing!
storiesrmyjam chapter 31 . 9/8
This got me tearin up like nostalgia is unreal and how u mad this story evolve is just amazing.I love how the both of them didn't have a "perfect relationship" but loved each other no matter what and I loved how bella dated garret instead of waiting for E closeness and friendship and memories in this story is amazing and so beautiful, it just got me starry eyed inside.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 30 . 8/21
This futuretake was everything! Ending perfectly again! They're both still young & in college so I love that instead of a proposal, it's more of a promise. So much more realistic than other fics. It was hard reading about their fight but as always it was just the right amount of angst for this story/futuretake.

The promise ring... Bella thinking back & knowing she'd make that kind of promise every single year after she met him & then realizing she's not meant to ever get over hime (I know the feeling lol)...it's the sweetest thing! I can't believe this really is the end. I've loved every single chapter...like I said previously, you are amazing!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 29 . 8/21
GAH! Thank you for the EPOV! I always love getting into Edward's head but especially your Edward. That last line..."What an understatement. I loved her." *swoon*
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 28 . 8/21
Awwww what a beautiful story! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed every chapter but I was so enthralled that I just kept going to the next chapter, then the next chapter, etc. I had a hard time with Bella moving on and losing her virginity to Garrett but it made sense for this story. E & B both had to be on their own for awhile Younger Edward was so mysterious & flirty and older Edward was so much more mature and sexy...great character development! I really loved that he came back only to realize how much he missed & loved Bella. And Bella's reaction to Edward when he came back...she couldn't deny that those old feelings were very much real and hard to move on from. I really hope it is a forever love for them...I think it will be. There's more chapters to go...I hope it's an epilogue!

Thanks for such a fantastic story...you're an amazing writer. I've been reading fanfic for so long that I'm still surprised when there are so many epic stories out there that I still haven't read like this one. It brought back all those nostalgic high school memories...the good & bad. I'm so sad this is over but you ended it perfectly!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 3 . 8/20
OMG! Such a great first kiss! I don't know if Edward really likes Bella or if he just figured out she likes him & he's kinda drunk & a little high... Anyway, another great chapter!

I don't really remember mine sadly...
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 2 . 8/20
I always read on my Kindle but I had to come here to review...I'm loving this fic so far because it's SO high school...in a good way! Instead of being annoyed with HS Edward & Bella as one sometimes is with certain fics, all I'm feeling is nostalgia. Onto the next chapter!
Make A Choice chapter 31 . 8/19
Love love love this story! Would love to see a one shot of Rose and Emmett when they were fighting!
So happy I had the opportunity to read it. Thank you
insomniacinsanity chapter 30 . 8/17
I've just gotta say - thank you for such a beautiful ride! Weirdly I feel like parts of Bella's life (especially her journey with Garrett) are mirroring my own, and so I guess it's nice to see the words written down. Makes me feel less crazy. I really fell for this story, so thanks again :)
Jesstew chapter 31 . 8/5
Nice.
Jesstew chapter 6 . 8/2
It's weird because they don't even talk. I have no idea how is Edward's personality ... there's no dialogues and that's kinda boring.
Navya Agarwal chapter 31 . 6/22
I love sooooo much. This is one brilliant piece of work. like really, the best ExB book I've ever read. Thank you so very much for writing this book.
karunakannu1999 chapter 30 . 3/18
Loved the story.
One of my favorite stories.
Thank you.