Reviews for Starry Eyed Inside
karunakannu1999 chapter 30 . 3/18
Loved the story.
One of my favorite stories.
Thank you.
narsuess chapter 31 . 12/3/2017
Thank you for sharing this and for not pulling this story out (since you published this), really thank you.

I just had the best hours of my life reading this, I gave up few hours of sleeping for this fic (I need at least 8hours usually, ha!), I just couldn't seem to stop reading this. This story is far from dramatic, sometimes authors write dramatic storylines to make readers hooked, sometimes they succeed sometimes they don't because dramatics sometimes mean too much. And that's the main reason I love this story, this story is so simple but you managed to make this so interesting that I enjoyed reading this. Not many authors can pull something like This, I get simple sometimes but but after 30 chapters or so I stop reading when boredom comes. You have ways with words that's for sure.

I love that you wrote this from bella's point of view only, I love how sweet and real their love story (through out the story I want your Edward kind of boyfriend!), I love the way you described bella's feelings (so real that I remembered my high school romance, I'm sure I'm not the only one). I so love this fic!

You're so awesome. You'll hear from me, I'll read your other stories.

Thanks again!
itaipu chapter 31 . 11/11/2017
Hey! I read the e-book, I'm really proud of you! Of all stories you wrote that I read, this one is your very best (in my opinion). I always had a soft spot for this Bella because she is a teenager trying to find love and then being true to who she is. Also, she values her friendships and the love the girls have for each other is the most beautiful thing in the story, is better than any pairing. They together truly are magic. Anyway, what Edward and Bella have is very sweet. I can't really explain it right, but you really gave them magic in the whole way you wrote the story. I reread it with Aurora and Skyler and I fell in love with them again, even though I did miss Bella and Edward. I hope you keep writing and doing amazing work, I'll be following. )
is2121 chapter 13 . 10/25/2017
Im so glad Bella isn’t waiting for Edward like a mopey teenager.
ppeaches chapter 30 . 9/16/2017
The way you portray crushes and young love is so perfect and spot-on. It takes me back to high school and that giddy, butterfly feeling you'd get everytime you saw your crush. Ahh, so perfect. I love it

One of my all time favourite fics! I've read it so many times but I'm not sure if I've ever reviews before. Just wanna say how fantastic it is and how much I still love it.

xo
withloveviv chapter 7 . 8/21/2017
I knew a guy just like this in high school. This is dangerous all I'm saying.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
Wow, I feel like I just read a screenplay for a cool indie summer movie. I love your writing style so much that this is the first review I've written in years! Can't wait to read the rest!
MaineMomma chapter 31 . 8/11/2017
Loved that you named the main character, Rory. My son's name!
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
This was such a true to life story! I loved every minute! I'm glad I finally read this one!
PunkBettie chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
I enjoyed this so much. Thank you for your words.
blurryfaced wolf chapter 31 . 7/25/2017
You've captured their love and growth so beautifully. You got my heart racing and tears in my eyes and me holding my breath and made my love for them unimaginable. You truly have a talent for telling stories and making your readers feel. I wish you all the luck with your book. Thank you for this beautiful story.
P.S.
I read all of it today it was so good lol. Thanks again
ThatKindOfGirl chapter 31 . 7/20/2017
Congratulations on an amazing story
BREND chapter 31 . 7/2/2017
OK I WILL READ IT.
BRENDA chapter 30 . 7/2/2017
THAT WAS KIND OF SNEAKY THE WAY HE GAVE HER THAT RIG BUT IT WAS SO ALL KNOW THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BBE TOGETHER.
faMasen chapter 30 . 7/4/2017
There's nothing about this that I didn't absolutely love. the way the story flowed...i couldn't put it down, read it in 3 days! I usually don't indulge in high school ff. But the way these characters were portrayed and the storyline was perfect, even the parents were great. Anyway Thx for writing, I'll be reading this again
9,170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »