Reviews for Starry Eyed Inside
CynMar Rom chapter 31 . 3/22/2023
Oh my gosh, this was so, so sweet! I wish my adolescence had been like that, even the drama lol.
I'll look up the book, but thank you for sharing your work and leaving it here for me to find.
Much love
Guest chapter 31 . 2/15/2023
I think I’ve read this four times already and love it every time. Beautiful writing. Thank you️️️️
LydiaDeetz dead girl chapter 11 . 2/8/2023
Chapter 11 - What a soundteack!

I'm in loce with this story. Usually, I'm not a fan of teenager fiction and all the drama that comes in. BUUUUTTTT I'm stuck. Your writing is incredible!
assimpleasthat chapter 30 . 2/4/2023
I’ve probably read this story five times and it never gets old, thank you for such an incredible time
Cknsw chapter 31 . 1/12/2023
Not sure what I was expecting, as this was the first story of yours I have read. I found it from a recommendation from planetblue. I loved it. High quality writing and well developed characters thank you.
Camila0803 chapter 31 . 9/6/2022
Amei amei amei
Há tanto tempo não leio uma história tão doce e leve
alli62 chapter 30 . 5/15/2022
It’s my absolute favorite story. I have read it at least five time. Each time, I never want it to end.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/20/2022
B est égoïste ne pense qu à elle et brise les autres elle remplace ed par gar et le rejette ed est revenu chez lui
Emulation91 chapter 1 . 1/19/2022
Still my favorite fanfic ever. I return to it once a year at least. Thank you for sharing your gift of writing with the fanfic community.
ambereyes55 chapter 31 . 10/21/2021
Very well-written.. I love the emotion,the connection..I love it. Thank you for sharing...
LunaEclipse17 chapter 1 . 9/13/2021
Absolutely loved this starting chapter. You can feel Bella’s emotions along with her… I can’t wait to continue …
assimpleasthat chapter 31 . 8/30/2021
I think this is my fourth time reading this and it’s never gets older
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 31 . 8/17/2021
It was a beautiful,exciting. Heartbreaking and amazing story. Edward was out of control which makes him even better. I loved it. Thank you ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
ms9392 chapter 31 . 8/9/2021
So beautifully written. I love this. Thank you.
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 4/10/2021
This story is simply amazing! Thank you for sharing
9,231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »