Reviews for Starry Eyed Inside
KarlaJSA96 chapter 13 . 8/14
I think its perfect ! its totally fair .
this things happen all the time in real life.
Gigileexo chapter 30 . 8/12
So glad I finally got around to reading this. Your BE are adorable and I haven’t been able to put this down! There wasn’t a dull moment with these kids, ha! Thanks for sharing.
-Gigi xo
Sparkells182 chapter 5 . 7/9
Bloodstream is hands down one of my favorites of all time.
moniquackgirl chapter 30 . 5/12
Rereading this and of course I still love it. I remember having to mapquest all my routes and still getting lost. I forgot about the ending and how much I loved it when he gave her the promise ring. I also read the ebook with Rory and it was great. Can’t wait for your next book, Rochelle :)
LittleAshes17 chapter 26 . 3/2
I don't know, I don't really like this Edward. I just feel like he doesn't love and care about Bella as much as she does for him. It's like he's just into it for lust and he doesn't have much personality.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 26 . 2/7
Really... Bella should feel sorry for Tia really. Cause unlike with Garret, Edward never loved the chick and probably would have never did.

I guess jealousy still shows they are still young but still.. I think my point stands.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 25 . 2/7
That's pretty ridiculous behavior from Bella in this chapter. He had to deal with her being in a actual loving relationship with someone, and to know she actually loved this other person as well.

Yes you had her realize this, but she's still seems like she behaving out of jealousy, when it's unwarranted. Worse time we've seen of Edward was when he was drunk.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 24 . 2/7
Something I loathe that you didn't have the characters realize.

They didn't try to stay in contact before. They basically broke up. They were young, still are. They put no effort in their relationship last time.

Bella's relationship with garret didn't work cause the one she loved way deeper then him came back and seemingly was available and despite what Bella says, he was open and honest when they talked, she wasn't.

I'm kinda furious you are having the characters view the situation/relationship as so practical as her relationship with Garret was.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 18 . 2/7
I'm glad you had her realize she was being a hypocrite and put herself in place.

Most stories don't, they will have her go on a tirade about Edward about fucking this or that when she is either in a relationship, serious, married etc. Or they aren't even together yet and she keeps treating him like shit so he has no reason to think she wants him.

I like that you broke Bella and dude up first. Edward/Bella should always be the first choice. I hate stories that have the Bella/Edward choose to be with someone else over Edward/Bella, then something happens that then forces them to choose the latter. Usually cheating, or the other breaks up with them[cause they see they love bella/edward more then them.] Or character death etc.

It just leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. They didn't choose them as first choice, they were forced cause something happened to the other choice.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 17 . 2/7
I guess this sort of even things out? He had flings and one serious relationship. And she has a marriage level relationship with love involved.

While he fucked others, she gave her heart to another. So basically the twilight fandom usual with these type of stories.

She can love 100 guys and he can fuck 100 girls as long as they love and want each other the most.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 16 . 2/7
Honestly Bella is a bit of a bitch. Obviously Edward is jealous and isn't even having a girl for him, which is to be expected in stories like this, Bella can move, but Edward has to sit in the sidelines until her relationship ends.

I'm just saying, she's very inconsiderate of his feelings, yes he was drunk and mean. But she is just as mean and sober.
The story is not about smoking or drinking. Its a great story about teenagers and Young adults. If you start Reading you wont stop because Its very adictive
Thanks for Your time
Regards
LQUEZ
This story is really alike mine. I had a crush with someone and we were fooling around like friend with benefits for months, suddenly He asked mucho for space and this broke my heart, I waited for him, but one day I decided that I had waited enough time for him and I started a relationship with a really good Guy I have almost 14 years with this Guy, we got married 11 years ago. And yes, the first Guy (my crush) went back and asked for other oportunity but I couldnt believe in him again. I am happy married with Garet. My Edward has his own family and I don't know more about him.
Thanks for Your time
Regards
LolaTheSa chapter 19 . 2/3
So much for 'slow'
My first kiss was in a movie, while I watched the movie, my friend started to kiss my cheeks and I turned my face and we kissed and we forgot the movie
9,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »