Reviews for Starry Eyed Inside
minutesinmylife chapter 1 . 10/10
I know this story is from 2017.. and I dont see a sequel. But i need one! Reread this story soo many Times! And I love it!

Dont know if you still writes? Please consider making a sequel

Sorry for the spelling mistakes
MrsWM chapter 30 . 9/19
this was so down to earth. and so sweet. and real. it really felt like a real story, u know? i'm in love with it. you are an amazing writer. thanks for sharing :)
somebody2love chapter 23 . 8/5
litishka.jagdeo21 chapter 9 . 6/3
how old is Edward?
This story is as good as the first 8 times I read it. Lol.
Atwiggs chapter 30 . 4/30
I will read this fic over and over because it is wonderful!
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 4/13
You are such a talented writer! So proud for you!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 4/9
Aww shit! I knew something bad was going to happen! Why didn’t he do the right things! A whole pound of pot in his bedroom! Well the shit has hit the fan!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 4/8
This Edward is reallly getting on my nerves. His mind is on nothing but SEX! I realize he’s a young, horny boy but damn, does he care about Bella at all?
Zveka chapter 31 . 11/28/2019

excellent story :)
xLaBellaVita chapter 7 . 11/10/2019
I love coming back to this story and reading it over and over and over again! Makes me feel so giddy and young!
KarlaJSA96 chapter 13 . 8/14/2019
I think its perfect ! its totally fair .
this things happen all the time in real life.
Gigileexo chapter 30 . 8/12/2019
So glad I finally got around to reading this. Your BE are adorable and I haven’t been able to put this down! There wasn’t a dull moment with these kids, ha! Thanks for sharing.
-Gigi xo
Sparkells182 chapter 5 . 7/9/2019
Bloodstream is hands down one of my favorites of all time.
moniquackgirl chapter 30 . 5/12/2019
Rereading this and of course I still love it. I remember having to mapquest all my routes and still getting lost. I forgot about the ending and how much I loved it when he gave her the promise ring. I also read the ebook with Rory and it was great. Can’t wait for your next book, Rochelle :)
9,211 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »