Reviews for Starry Eyed Inside
ppeaches chapter 30 . 9/16
The way you portray crushes and young love is so perfect and spot-on. It takes me back to high school and that giddy, butterfly feeling you'd get everytime you saw your crush. Ahh, so perfect. I love it

One of my all time favourite fics! I've read it so many times but I'm not sure if I've ever reviews before. Just wanna say how fantastic it is and how much I still love it.

xo
withloveviv chapter 7 . 8/21
I knew a guy just like this in high school. This is dangerous all I'm saying.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/17
Wow, I feel like I just read a screenplay for a cool indie summer movie. I love your writing style so much that this is the first review I've written in years! Can't wait to read the rest!
MaineMomma chapter 31 . 8/11
Loved that you named the main character, Rory. My son's name!
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 8/2
This was such a true to life story! I loved every minute! I'm glad I finally read this one!
PunkBettie chapter 1 . 8/1
I enjoyed this so much. Thank you for your words.
blurryfaced wolf chapter 31 . 7/25
You've captured their love and growth so beautifully. You got my heart racing and tears in my eyes and me holding my breath and made my love for them unimaginable. You truly have a talent for telling stories and making your readers feel. I wish you all the luck with your book. Thank you for this beautiful story.
P.S.
I read all of it today it was so good lol. Thanks again
ThatKindOfGirl chapter 31 . 7/20
Congratulations on an amazing story
BREND chapter 31 . 7/2
OK I WILL READ IT.
BRENDA chapter 30 . 7/2
THAT WAS KIND OF SNEAKY THE WAY HE GAVE HER THAT RIG BUT IT WAS SO ALL KNOW THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BBE TOGETHER.
faMasen chapter 30 . 7/4
There's nothing about this that I didn't absolutely love. the way the story flowed...i couldn't put it down, read it in 3 days! I usually don't indulge in high school ff. But the way these characters were portrayed and the storyline was perfect, even the parents were great. Anyway Thx for writing, I'll be reading this again
BRENDA chapter 29 . 7/2
WELL THAT WAS INTERESTING AND I LOVED IT AND THEM
marina chapter 31 . 7/2
I love Starry Eyed Inside so much. I bought the paperback today and can't wait to have it in my hands. thank you Rochelle!
BRENDA chapter 28 . 7/2
DONT WANT TIS TO BE OVER NOT YET THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO COE.
BRENDA chapter 27 . 7/2
PLEASE THAT CANT BE THE END ITS JUST ABOUT SCHOOL BECOMIG A LAWYER GETTIG MARRIED HAVING BABIES
9,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »