Reviews for Starry Eyed Inside
thunnababy chapter 2 . 2/17
I see I started this a long time ago. Back then I didn't review every chapter so I'm not sure if I finished it.
renewagain chapter 30 . 1/22
This was wonderful. I grew up in Tampa and had family in vero so this was interesting to read. Brings back memories. I like the way you brought them together and I'm so glad for the EPOV chapters and future take. Very nice. Thank you for writing!
renewagain chapter 21 . 1/21
Oh my. So I selfishly nexted the through the first 20 chapters. But now I just have to step in and say "oh I get it now". I was just uncomfortable with them, and I know you say your characters make mistakes but I just felt that runaway feeling you have when you love someone more than they love you. It's hard to watch. But now that they are older, I see that history making their love stronger now. I don't know why I couldn't see it coming, I was worried. I should trust your magic :)
This story started out amazing but as things started to shift so did the quality. I understand realism and all that but I just hate that she lost it to Garrett more importantly I hate how much of a bitch she's being. I understand the push and pull of her and Edwards relationship and how he strung her along for so long but ultimately she can't be upset with him she was JUST fine with not identifying things back then so why get into a tizzy over it now? I don't think she should've held her breath but she doesn't have to be this much of a mega bitch. The only way I could see her being so upset is if she constantly tried reaching out to him and he just didn't answer and was completely cold to her. She's acting as though he's done something wrong here. If she knows the realism of the situation and she's even said as much to Garrett and Rose regarding long distance and relationships then why the fuck is she upset? makes no sense whatsoever.. I'm not liking this right now but you're a great writer so I'm going to keep reading to see if it improves, also this older Edward is just not as.. charming? I guess
minutesinmylife chapter 30 . 1/5
Have read this story 10 Times or more! In love with it! SEQUEL please?
Graywaves chapter 29 . 12/25/2014
it'd be really cool if you this story and Air but with Rose and Ems story
Atwiggs chapter 30 . 12/18/2014
This story is so wonderful. I love that it wasn't all fluff after all. It was such an interesting story from beginning to end. I'm glad that they realized that what they had was so worth working things out. I'm sure their love will stay strong and hot! Thx so much for the wonderful escape!

God Bless you for all your hard work in writing this glorious story. Your writing is a pure joy to read, even the hard times. Take care of yourself Luv!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
the story is gud...bt dere r few casualties nd fickleness in d stry...odrwise its alri8!
Vampfan1 chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Loving the story! Anytime I get to read a story set in a place imprinted in my heart it makes me smile. I lived in Melbourne FL for 16 years and worked at the hospital (IRMH) in Vero Beach for 15. Used to hang out at Sebastian Inlet a lot. Your story got me thinking about FL . A place I still call home and where my daughter was born even though I live up north now. About this time of year I really start missing the beach which I lived 2 miles from. Also miss those navels from Hale Groves! they're the best. I'm off to the next chapter. Loving the story and the walk down memory lane!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/10/2014
Such a beautiful story.
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
I can't deci if I like this EDWARD. I know how it is at that age, but he really doesn't seem to care about her other than the sex and Bella is just excepting that EDWARD cares. And maybe he does, but 16 year old boys are just driven to screw, they can't help it. Just wish they would be closer.
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
I'm not used to them being quite this young and fooling around. Dry humping does get you by for awhile but then one day you lose control. Damn when you're 15 and horny it can be wonderful and painful and exceedingly dangerous. Can ruin your whole life! My sister was 15 when she got pregnant, not a fun time, my mom yelled, but my dad cried.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 30 . 10/19/2014
Ohh this story is seriously fantastic, kinda pissed off my husband when I told him I wouldn't have sex with him the other night so I could keep reading this! I thoroughly enjoyed this story and all the characters you write so well I feel like I'm right there in the mix!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
I just want you to know that my heart is breaking right now I can't stand this heart fail... Dead! Bring Edward back!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 30 . 10/10/2014
I refused to go to bed before I finished this. Such a great story. It's nice to know through EPOV that he recognized he was a douche as a teenager but he was exactly what a teen boy was at that age. This story reminded me so much of my youth and teen crushes. I put up with nonchalant crap also from idiot boys and I hope my daughter will learn from my errors and stories so she can be a little more aware. You did a great job portraying life and boys and parents and the importance of best friends growing up. Really enjoyed your story!
8,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »