Reviews for Starry Eyed Inside
LLH88 chapter 18 . 1/17
Great chapter. I love that things between them are still so unsettled but with the nagging feeling that it will be in due time. I'm torn between who I'm feeling more sorry for. Usually I have a clear path but you have made each to be a victim so wonderfully. There is a lot of compassion in your words but also a lot of angst. A perfect balance. Love it!
LLH88 chapter 17 . 1/17
Oh man, as much as I want Bella & Edward to have their hea, that was sad to read!
LLH88 chapter 16 . 1/17
Glad this chapter ended on a good note!

LLH88 chapter 14 . 1/17
Oh my, oh my oh my! Best chapter ending ever! Love it!
LLH88 chapter 13 . 1/17
I really should have reviewed waaaaay before this chapter! I am loving this story so much. You have such a wonderful storytelling ease in your words. I have felt some of the same things when reading some of PB's stories. I feel like I'm brought right to the very edge of my seat and I'm gently pushed back into place to enjoy the swirls I feel in my chest from reading! Thank for sharing! And thank you for the FB post prompting me to seek this story out.

dharma.issued chapter 1 . 1/15
I just re-read this one because it's hands down one of my absolute favorites. I had a particular scene stuck in my head so I decided to fall in love all over again. But now the timeline is confusing me. Did he go away at the end of his junior year? He's two years older than her right? And she was a freshman... and then he was gone for 2 years and came back before her senior year. But he had just graduated himself. .. Maybe I completely missed something lol
Halo221 chapter 24 . 1/15
Really heavy stuff sneaking in there, but I like how you handled it all
Halo221 chapter 23 . 1/15
Loved it! I especially liked how she got to surprise him :)
Halo221 chapter 21 . 1/15
I like how Edward is more open and direct and I kind of wonder if he was never as mysterious as she thought
Halo221 chapter 16 . 1/15
I get the conflict but I don't... I just don't feel invested in her relationship with Garrett
Halo221 chapter 14 . 1/15
So I know in RL, this is right, moving on and all, but I can't lie, I sort of hate that she moved on.
OcSickGirl chapter 30 . 1/13
Such a beautiful story! I love these two so much. Thanks, again, for sharing!
OcSickGirl chapter 29 . 1/13
what a cool surprise getting to hear from Edward. and I'm glad it was these chapters.
OcSickGirl chapter 24 . 1/13
Love how he expresses himself. It feels almost like he holds it all in and then when he lets it all out he has so much to say it just floors her. It makes sense though and it seems to show how much is going on in his head, even though we don't see it (hear it) for ourselves. What he said about not making the same mistakes that Garrett made was probably exactly what she needed to hear. Nothing is guaranteed but I think it shows that he means business and that he is in this for the long haul.
OcSickGirl chapter 23 . 1/13
Such a sweet way for these two to finally come together. Love it.
9,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »