Reviews for Starry Eyed Inside
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 8 . 6/20
Oh, man! Renee shocked me. Wow!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 7 . 6/20
I never got up the nerve to do
more than kiss in a theater!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 6 . 6/20
I remember the first time I got off with a guy
like that. I was shocked and amazed. Definitely
starry eyed!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 6/20
I kinda miss the days of kissing like that.
When kissing was enough, and so not!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 6/20
I think Edward just doesn't want to be
razzed for going out with a "'froshy.'
*huggles*
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 6/20
I was too young to really appreciate my first kiss.
I was only 10, but I looked a lot older, and a 13
year old boy in my church liked me. A lot. He
kissed me , and I thought he was trying to lick my
face. LOL
grandmachix chapter 14 . 6/20
Edward in the other car. Oh, my!
grandmachix chapter 12 . 6/20
I thought they were going to 'do it' before he left. I'm glad they didn't. In 2 years A lot can change. Especially when they are so young.
grandmachix chapter 8 . 6/19
It's getting closer to the real deal. I hope he's not setting her up to drop her afterwards.
grandmachix chapter 4 . 6/19
Edward is a bit of a prick, isn't he. Jacob seems to accept being a friend.
grandmachix chapter 1 . 6/19
So glad you didn't pull this when you published. It's the only way for me to read it. Thank you.
Oh Carol chapter 31 . 6/18
omg I randomly thought about Starry Eyed earlier today, and how much I loves it. this is awsome!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 20 . 6/16
God! Every chapter I read I get more confused and frustrated by Edward.
He says such few words and the words that he says are such a riddle that I have no idea how Bella deciphers/ understands anything he says.
Like when he says "I didn't appreciate what I had until I didn't have it". Does that mean that he didn't care for Bella or like her when they had their thing the first time around? Did he just think of her as a warm body?
And if he cared about her so much, how could he so callously stop talking to her?
I don't understand Edward at all and it's so frustrating.
Like I don't think that Edward understands, of really cares, about how he made Bella feel during their first relationship and time apart. Like when the girl that you were "dating" for months actually has to ask:
"Did you really like me? When we were together? Or was it more when you left?"
Like clearly there is a problem. And all he can say is that she "didn't seem to care" abouand the lack of labels. Like I'm sorry, but he knew that she liked him and he just kind of jerked her around. And I don't get how, even know, he doesn't understand how cold his actions were. Like would he want someone doing that to his sister?
He seriously makes me so frustrated lol.
This is truly an amazing story and I can't stop reading!
I can't wait for more! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 19 . 6/16
I seriously love this story so much. It's beautiful and sweet and so amazing.
It's definitely how I wished my high school days went boy wise!
I do have to say though, I am kind of disappointed with Edward. Because he always seems to be jerking Bella around and he never seems to be straight with her. The first time around, he was so crappy to her and it all just felt like Bella was going to get her heart broken into a million pieces. Then he does the biggest dick move ever and just completely stop talking to her. Then he comes back as flirts and makes moves on her, knowing she has a boyfriend, and all the while letting Bella think that he's hooking up with all these girls. The games he plays and the fact that he's never straight with her drives me absolutely insane. It honestly feels like any second he's going to decide that Bella is too much work or she's not putting out fast enough and he's just going to up and leave. And it's always sort of felt like that in their relationship, but especially now.
I really wish that Bella made him work for it more. I don't know how she got over it all so easily. The fact that he would never define their relationship the first time around, making it seem like they were nothing more than physical, even though Bella made it very obvious that she had intense feelings for him. And then the fact that he stops talking to her and then comes back and messes with her feelings?
Yeah...
Not a huge fan of Edwards right now. I definitely think he has a lot of explaining and making up to do!
Also, I think it was extremely unfair for his parents to send him away. I don't really know how he got over that and was able to have some form of relationship with them. I would be angry and resent the hell out of my parents for just giving up so easily and sending me away.
Overall, I think this is an amazing story and I look forward to reading more! :)
YAY!