Reviews for Starry Eyed Inside
Chilly Howdy chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
Sounds like soon hes gonna ask her to be his girlfriend? Or does she mean nothing to him? I think he likes her too but I would of slapped him if he left me like he did her in the bedroom! Thanks so much for the update R.A :o) Chilly x
Chicklette chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
We crawled back into my window in the earliest part of dawn, when the sky is black as pitch but beginning to soften around the edges.

Every kid who's ever sneaked out knows this color.

As usual the beach was already full, blooming with umbrellas, blankets and towels. We set up where we usually did, between the wooden walkway and the lifeguard, and covered ourselves in sun block.

and you capture this so well. i guess so cal and fla aren't so far apart? that's what my life looked like, until i was too old to spend my days in the wet sun.

It wasn't that bad. A little chilly, which I loved.

those were my favorite days - when you knew summer was gone, gone, and you hunkered down in a hoodie, just to pretend it was winter.

omg, there is *nothing* i don't love about this story.

although, omg, my heart is kind of churning because i know you're going to break it but *sigh* i have trouble caring when edward is all "hey" and bella is all "hey" back.

ung!

you kill me.

in the best way.

romanysue chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
Glad that Edwards talking a little now and that Bella confronted him. Boys! X
babbles chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Hmmm, i cant say that I care fir Edward at all at this point, in fact i think he's a fucker.
LaVanessa chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
I can't believe how amazingly real you write these characters. I feel like I am reliving my teenage years.
AngiJ chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
". . . his fingers tickled along the underside of my thigh, unspoken whispery things of how good he could make it." Gah - you naughty minx you. I have effing' goosebumps on my legs. I so want someone to tickle along the underside of my thigh . . etc.

Okay, WTF Edward - moron. He's 15 so yeah, he gets cut a little, tiny slack but seriously W.T.F.? LOL Bella being miserable knowing her friends were out having fun w/o her. I feel her pain, but its funny she/you worded it that way - perfect for a 15-year old.
101KoolKat chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
I Can't Believe I'm Saying This But The Dry Humping They Were Doing Kinda Turned Me On! Anyways I Really Glad That Edward Wasn't A Dick For The Rest Of The Story I'm Glad They Made Up. And How Old Is Alice, Emmett, Jasper and Rosalie
Ellelovesedward chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
This chapter was a complete rollercoaster!

I started off fangirl dancing and chanting, "He likes her! He likes her! He likey-likey likes her!"

Then you just want to KILL him and scream at him to just stop being so...gah!

And then he manages to weasel his way back into your good graces by being so utterly cute and adorable and...

Finally! He was communicating with her and she with him.

It feels like progress.

Til next week

Xoxo
JLoo chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Haha... Sorry to get it and go. HAHA oh gosh gotta love a horny teenage boy and a starry eyed girl. God this story is so great...and so highschool, the true highschool. It's been fun reliving it :) Thank you
teambellaedward chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
that was great :)
Erikajo chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
You always know how to evoke feelings in your writing...good and bad :)
KiaraRaj chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
that was hottt. 2 updates per week please.
Maplestyle chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
I really haven't been able to get a good enough read on Edward yet...I think he likes her, but I'm half wondering if he doesn't think she's a little too young for him. He's a bit strange with her. But I like that she called him out on it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
JB30 chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
I love how you how found Bella's 15 year old voice. This sounds like a 15 year old getting annoyed with her parents, getting frustrated with her boy. And I LOVE that. I love that your Bella isn't a doormat to Edward. She's confused about how he is behaving and she tells him. I do wonder if we will learn more about his family. Very much enjoying this story and how much it reminds me of being 15 again...minus the pinch rolled jeans and the bottle of Rave. LOL (yes I should of bought stock in Rave when I as a teenager...that or Salon Selectives). Its the universal truth - no matter what decade, feeling like a teenager is one constant that will probably stand the test of time. Love the chappy and excited to see what you have planned next! Very very much enjoying this story! :)

Jodi
ThisMagicMoment chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
I love this story so much. Every time I read a new chapter it feels like I'm time traveling back to high school. I'm vicariously reliving good memories and firsts from that period in my life whenever I read, so thanks.
9,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 549 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 569 .. Last Next »