Reviews for Starry Eyed Inside
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
OH! So maybe Edward DID notice, eh? And Bella didn't even really hafta "work for it", as it were. Nice.

I like this story. It's simple, uncomplicated. Your writing style is such that I don't have to think really hard (which is fine, sometimes) in order to read it. Yep - like it.

Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
OK, so I Googled Treasure Coast. Florida; got it.

It sounds like this particular Alice is Latina of some kind, yes? What about Bella? And all the rest of their "posse"?

Interesting. I'll keep reading.

Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Hi there. Just found this fic. I heard about it . . . somewhere; wish I could remember where in order to tell you.

Interesting so far. I have a soft spot for high school fics: I think they're adorable.

One question: where's the Treasure Coast? I'm not familiar.

HRHLadyEsme chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
I'm not a fan of the pot smoking, but the rest of the story is so good that I'm overlooking that part, lol. Really fun, and I love that Jake's not the psycho bad guy. :-) Nicely done.
kricket1207 chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Just catching up with the story and really enjoying it! Can't wait to learn more about Edward...
BecauseSheCan chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
I think you were there for my childhood. Everything is so real, but so much more beautiful and poetic than it really was, at least for me, and I cannot stop smiling, for the most part, as I read this. Thanks for writing this. (Even though thats kind of weird to say).
fanatic707 chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
oh my God it's my high school experience!
Luvtwismut chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
I love this story! I feel like I'm reading about my teenage years, I swear! Maybe it's a coastal thang (grew up on an island in the lowcountry of SC) or maybe its a mid-nineties thang.;) Or maybe its just how it is when you spent your weekends sneaking off to smoke some mary jane. I think your Emmett is my brother. (I may have already said that on a review. It bears repeating.;)) He still loves saying, "Whatever's clever."

Did I mention how much I love reading this fabulous fic of yours! Well I do.
suzie55 chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Hello Rochelle Allison, I finally got to read chappie 4 and I love it. Bella's emotions are soo real and the situations exactly how I remember them too. I will admit I was not a pot smoker, but most of my friends were so it even reminds me of those days. lol. I love this story and think you are doing a fantastic job.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

Take care,

Suzie55
Gennell chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
So Edward ignores Bella all week, no surprise there. And now that she is smoking (and he is smoking of course) he suddenly knows she is alive. So he has to be drunk or high? So romantic. . .not. But I enjoyed the chapter.
Bina3 chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Absolutely captivating! Can't wait to see where this goes. :)
mem4375 chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
You really have a voice for the high school experience - this story and Oceanic brought me back. Although that anxious does he like me, doesn't he like me, OMG does he know I like him, has put butterflies in my stomach!
sparkedleaf chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
I remember my first time getting high, I had the thoughts she had too. Everything is so realistic.

I love this story so much.
ganabanana chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Yay, so looking forward to another of your stories. This one is off to a great start.
spanglemaker9 chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Sigh...Oh, Edward, why must you torment that poor girl that way? He's breaking my heart, too.

And I'm still loving that this is set in Florida. Yes, storm parties and humidity and hanging out at the beach at night...good times.
8,931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 549 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 569 .. Last Next »