Reviews for Starry Eyed Inside
apricot30 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
wow.. i never sneaked out back in highschool! but it's because my parents are really chill with curfew or sleepovers and such. we never really did anything wrong so i guess that's why my parents trusted me. hehe :p omg i can't wait for the next chapter :)
apricot30 chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
OMG! OMG! i miss the feeling of that first kiss in high school *sigh* although mine wasn't really good or something.. still i miss the feeling.. the anticipation..
apricot30 chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
echo is my most fave song in the morning view album! and 2nd all time fave incubus song. first is I miss you :) i'm really loving this fic :)
gossip-bangkok chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
WOOHOO! They finally kissed! ;)

Cannot wait for more

love it

thanks
gossip-bangkok chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
thank you! :)

Love it
vedgirl32 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
RA,

Best hs story ever! Barnone! So many crazy things in my life lately, but I read your story and it takes me back to hs life and simpler times. Thanks!

Vedgirl
summersmoon chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

I read all of the chapters in what felt like a minute.

Thats how great this is. . .

'Cant wait for the UPDATE!

((:
akf2386 chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
This may sound so sad...but damn you really make me miss high school.I feel like I'm right back there when I read this story. Its kinda amazing.
nanavette chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
Love, love, love your writing. It feels like i'm in highschool again. Sigh. :)
bettononalice2 chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
OMG!Memories of high school came flooding back while reading this. This storie already owns me. Looking back and remembering my first serious boyfriend and first real kiss not to mention our first time getting high together. We had so much fun and we did go partying almost every weekend. We both were military brats and live on base our high school was off base.

There was a lake in between the base and our school that everyone use to hang out and party, and of course someone was always had the beer and the weed. It never got out of hand cause we all had curfews and had to make it back to military base before midnight because they the MP'S would lock the back gate. so if we got locked out then it would take 30 minutes to go around the base to the front or main gate and another 20 minutes to the housing area which all military brats out there at the lake like us made sure to be on time.

A few people went skinny dipping the worst part was having to pee in the bushes from drinking beer and someone would drive up and the head lights would flash on ya with your ass would hanging out.

So not cool. I think the guys would just move there cars to flash us and to here us scream at them. But those were the days.
cruel-tobe-kind chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
i just realized recently that within all the fics out there the essence of first love has been lost from Twilight. fics lack the butterfly in the stomach feeling. i'm glad i found this one.

this is the realest story i've read. everything is relatable. and the characters aren't fake and they don't all end up together in any weird, contrived way. sucks there's only 5 chapters though. it's definitely a story you can read in one sitting.
rivulets chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
Edward really is sexy :)
rivulets chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
Please update soon! Great so far! :)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
Wow, I really feel like I'm back in high school! Believe me, it was a long time ago so that's something. Great job, keep it up. ;)
rivulets chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
That was so sweet :) Edward is fucking hot.
9,159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 553 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 573 .. Last Next »