Reviews for Starry Eyed Inside
LisaLoo chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Sigh. Loved this, but the mother in me keeps coming out. Glad my kids bedrooms are way off he ground. That will stop them right? Hahhahah.
AngelaSampedro99 chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Good times... loved the chapter
Italian.Vampy chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
dear rochelle,

i just started reading this story, and i have to say i love it just like your other works! ;-)

can't wait to read more!
SabLuvsLogan chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Great update they're making so progress. Looking forward to the next update
jjuliebee chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Love this! Your words are so gorgeous.
sweetjade chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
love
crookedsmile101 chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Thank you for the wonderful update. I missed them.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Yep. Still love this. Still - relatively - uncomplicated.

I think Bella might make it more complicated than it really is; then again, we women usually do...

-Q
amymorgan chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Sweet kisses and sitting in his lap with a lowback dress. Very nice

entertaining chapter. Hope she gets home in bed 'fore Dady Chief wakes up!

Haha - Jack Johnson. Mayer has a rant about him, because when he's in public, some people come up to him and say, "You're Jack Johnson, aren't you?" LOL. Hey, it's just coincidence; I have nothing bad to say about J.J.
TallulahBelle chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
My thoughts drifted to Edward's intentions. I don't want him to hurt Bella as he has a bit of a reputation.

I have a smile on my face from reading this chapter. It's like a nice hug from my past and the days that it was about hanging out with your friends.

xoxo TB
undo tess chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Isn't it amazing how your whole universe is so much affected by a person? You have given Bella's anticipation so nicely and the details are great, every little move and talk. The trick with the bread was so simple but smart. He wanted her back there!

Jake...damn he is great. They both owe him.

Okay, who wouldn't sneak out to be with Edward? The pace is a little low but that's what happens in real life with situations like these. In fact, this story is just life. No dramas or life threatening developments.

Edward is one of those little gifted vampires that fascinate us in real life and we find it too difficult to stay away from them. I bet we all have met someone like him in RL. The air in the room changes when they are present and we cannot stand the possibility of them gone.

The closing was so sweet: " He kissed me until the stars spun and my heart beat counter clockwise and my lips felt sated, raw and used in the most sacred of ways."

She felt worshiped and I am drowning in nostalgia.
atptbo chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Oh, so worth reading at 330 am... Thank you Rochelle!
romanysue chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Another beautiful chapter. X
Gennell chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Young love, so idealistic and simple. Very nice. I enjoyed the chapter.
Creampuf99 chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Gotta love this Edward, he is your typical high school boy in so many ways, but he is Edward to the core. I'm glad he is done being a complete douche, for now and I hope he doesn't regress after this.
9,013 | « Prev Page 1 .. 553 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 573 .. Last Next »