Reviews for Starry Eyed Inside
JB30 chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
I'm still trying to perfect the "not trying too hard" look. LOL We had a 1990 Caprice Classic back in the day. That things was HUGE...hated driving it. This story makes me want to call my HS friends just to gossip. LOL Very much enjoying this story!
JB30 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I'm loving it already! Bella sounds 14 and I like that. Excited to read this story!

Jodi
Cafeo chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Just started this story today after seeing it rec'ed by another author. Good thing there were only a few chapters or I might not have fed the children and put them to bed today. You have definately captured that teenage first love thing and this has been a total pleasure to read. Can't wait for the next update!
fleur de lisa chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Found this through a rec from another author, and I wish to hell I could remember who it was so that you could thank them and so could I for leading me to this story!

I am hooked. Completely and utterly hooked. It's funny, b/c I usually kinda shy away from the Bella and Edward high school stories, but this one? It not only reminded me of those looooong ago days, but made me feel like I was a teenager again.

Captivating and I can't wait for more!
Jaaace.Claaary chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
fucking amazinggggggggggggggg
eeva1 chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Just started reading this, but I have to say I love it. Mostly, because I live in Jensen Beach and went to Martin County High School. The memories this story is pulling from my mind...love it!
Bella Regia chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Oh wow... my first kiss was crap. My first boyfriend, I was 19... we were outside my house, we'd been going out for a couple of months (things go MUCH more slowly in Mexico)... We were saying goodbye for the night and suddenly he was just like, "Close your lips" and I'm like, "Huh?" and then he just pressed his mouth against mine... And that was my first kiss... I'm pretty sure it was his too. And you know? I'd never been kissed before, but every kiss after that, even I could tell he was kind of bad at it. Sucks.

My second kiss... well... pure magic. Shining streetlights, hands cupping my face, slow motion, movie kiss. Wish that had been my first. :)
hayleyxx01 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
love the story so far looking forward to the update x
Trouble08 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
*sigh*

This story is my new favorite thing. I've seen it talked about on Twitter and Edwardville, so I thought I'd check it out.

It's so much like I remember my high school crush. The hoping he's going to be there, then watching in agony as he talks to other girls.

I'm loving it. Thank you so much.

Off to read Volition.
covenmama chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
OMG I just found this story today, and you have sent me back to highschool! I love it! And I usually try to avoid highschool storied!
apricot30 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
wow.. i never sneaked out back in highschool! but it's because my parents are really chill with curfew or sleepovers and such. we never really did anything wrong so i guess that's why my parents trusted me. hehe :p omg i can't wait for the next chapter :)
apricot30 chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
OMG! OMG! i miss the feeling of that first kiss in high school *sigh* although mine wasn't really good or something.. still i miss the feeling.. the anticipation..
apricot30 chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
echo is my most fave song in the morning view album! and 2nd all time fave incubus song. first is I miss you :) i'm really loving this fic :)
gossip-bangkok chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
WOOHOO! They finally kissed! ;)

Cannot wait for more