|Reviews for Starry Eyed Inside|
| firefoxyk chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
1. thank you for this chapter, it's awesome! love it
2. Jacob is still like Bella i ? ohh it'll be difficult for her to be between him and Eddie and for boys it'll be really hard..i mean, they're like bffs and friendship is really important so this 'situation' is going to be harsh. but who knows.. (haha you know actually haha)
3. omg i want to be Mrs. Pena's daughter hehe ) i like cakes haha
4. where's Jasper?) or *omg* he'll be going with Alice at dance classes? (that's my dream 'BallerinaJasper' haha)
5. FML Bella's legs Eddie between them HOT! omg and he kissed her! and i'm sure he knows that she likes him..ahhhh *_* but damn he's wasted right?/ and he was just playing kinda..booo he probably won't remember neither their kiss, nor her legs..but i still hoping that he'll remember..
6. hell yeah! she saw the stars haha ) 'love is in the air' )
7. my first kiss was good actually. i liked the guy and he liked me..there were stars, moon and the kiss was sweet and a little bit intense))) and yours?))
p.s. sorry for my mistakes (i know that there's a lot of them)
i'm from Moscow so my english is not that good ) but i hope you'll understand all i wanted to say)
| meadow11 chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Ah! I did my best to master "the art of looking occupied". I don't know how successful I was though...
My first kiss was with a boy two years older than me- outside my apartment building in New York City when I was 15. It was awkward and a little funny but kind of perfect.
So now I can't wait to find out what you have in store next for our favorite twosome! love you girl! You sure know how to make my stomach flip right along with Bella.
| chosmer chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
| Desert Dreamer chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
I've noticed you like to write stories where Bella has a massive crush on Edward and he knows that. He uses it to send her into a "tailspin". Also, Edward still spends time with other girls but doesn't like it when Bella does it with boys. :/
| primarycolors chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Sigh. That was lovely.
First kiss? I was totally blindsided. I was 15, first date, summertime, porch light so bright my whole street could have had a play by play. I turned around and suddenly there was... Tongue. Ha!
2nd kiss was so much better. Different guy. : ) He held my hand so long I was practically vibrating. I'd been wishing he'd kiss me for what seemed like hours. Then he did. It didn't disappoint.
| carebear309 chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Hope edward isn't playing with our girl's heart...
| LisaLoo chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Sigh. Loved this hard until I realized my oldest kiddie is less than 5 years from 15. Shit.
| famouslyso chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
This chapter? It killed me. Omggggggggg. I have no words. Except I love it...and you.
| greenyellow chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
awww, how adorable. I love this Edward so far. He's still kind of mysterious. I'm also loving this Jake, and hoping he doesn't turn into a wanker.
| ginginlee chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Ahhh, young love! So sweet.
Let's see, my first kiss...I was only eleven, and it was on a dare for my boyfriend at the time to "French" me. I have to say, he was excellent at it, but at the time I couldn't appreciate it. Until a few years later after kissing some other guys and they were...ugh.
Loved the chapter - it definitely seemed like Jake knew for a while about Bella liking Edward. I wonder what's going to happen next with these two?
Thanks for sharing!
| shell29bell chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
You caught that feeling perfectly. It was like I was back in high school. Absolutely amazing and exhilarating and... GAH!
| saranic chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
I have completely and totally fallen in love with this story. You have captured those feelings of insecurity and also Bella's naive outlook on the world. She is such a good girl, falling into how high school life lives.
Edward is the type of guy who has it all, good looks, girls, school, friends...I wonder how seriously he looks at things. It doesn't seem like she is looking too deeply at what happened, which is good. The girl just turned 15.
That kiss was awesome!
Thanks for the update.
| hismariposa chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Sigh. Your descriptiveness is so multi-sensory, so layered and physical that it's impossible to not be in that moment with these characters. So yeah, you made me remember by first kiss with my husband. It was well, well after my first kiss ever, and it was the only kiss that was explosive with fireworks. The kind of reaction you get with "the one."
Love this story and how you've captured the underclassman vibe - the desire to be accepted, and the desperate wanting of someone you know you possibly shouldn't.
| Dolphin4442 chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Loved it. It makes me smile and remember my first parties. I do hope that Edward remembers some of this night though lol
| mugglemom08 chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
:D :D :D :D :D