Reviews for Starry Eyed Inside
oddadict118 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
yep I'm in. liking it so far, captured the h.s. moments and feelings beautifully.
Lettersie17 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
First... Incubus - are you soooo high school for me and I love it!

Oh first loves, looks like Edward has his eyes on her! And OMG is it not so high school to watch your girlfriend simply TALK to your crush but you freak out thinking they are flirting. *sigh* gosh I know I did that a million times.

Excited for another one of your fics bb!
Jeannec chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Can't wait to read more. Reminds me of my younger high school days too.
NurseQueenie chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Yep...that's the way I remember HS too!
Heidi chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This totally happened to me, but on a far worse scale. I convinced myself that this totally normal guy, not hot or even good looking-he was ginger, was the best guy on earth. He was a skater boy and I made it so obvious that I fancied him. Anyway, everyone knew and til this day, like 5 years out of school, he avoids me like the plague.
Ruibin Rua chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This seems to set to be a sweet and fun story and I'm really looking forward to more. What you've written so far is both completely alien and completely familiar to me and I like the dichotomy of that. You are a real worker bee with all the stories you have going on! x
hotandcold chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Yay, a new fic by Ro!

I totally remember the unrequited (as of yet) crushes from high school, especially 9th grade when you were finally in a school with "older guys" - I had a fierce secret crush on my friend's sophomore boyfriend. And when he talked to me? Swoon!
redemptionsong chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I'm so stoked for this story, you have no idea. I'm digging it so far although that doesn't surprise me, you never disappoint. Great stuff!
BITTENEV chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
ohh I knew you said you were doing a HS fic but I didn't know you'd posted it until Annie told me over the phone today. So excited for it. Can't wait to see where it goes. I can already tell it's going to capture the HS days perfectly. gotta love those days.

kmfroggi chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
ah, freshman year and the start of your life! lol. great start
twijie chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I know I'm going to love this story!
Lee723 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
*sigh* :P

I, like am totally in like love with you and your writing.-was that teenager-ish enough? LOL.

Dude, loving it so far.

I wear sunglasses at night. Not to go to a party but sometimes I just put them on haha. :P

Gah, I feel Bella's emotions, what she thinks is kinda what I used to think. Huh. LOL. Rather interesting to try to think back to Secondary school days...they were fun though. ehehehe.

Awesome, babe. ;)

cdd12 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
So excited for another of your stories!
revrag chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Oh, I'm excited for this! I think it's interesting how she can feel intensely for him, yet be casual about-hang back. She's a girl though, we do the strangest things.

I like how he took notice of her. How he managed to make her swoon with a simple genuine kindness. Sometimes we think about whether someone is okay, but we never ask. We're too afraid of the answer, we don't want to be lied to...various reasons for us to not ask at all. I liked that he asked. I loved it.

I'm looking forward to this.

As always, excellent work, Ro!
RaeCullen chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This is off to a wonderful start! You have an amazing way of capturing such real emotions with your words. Looking forward to more!
8,958 | « Prev Page 1 .. 579 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 .. Last Next »