Reviews for Starry Eyed Inside
kms1979 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Oh! It looks like Jake's going to be a good guy. I hope he doesn't turn into a douchebag or get hurt. And it looks like Edward's interest is piqued because his friend likes her. Ugh.
loca37 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
This was wonderful. Such a realistic characterization of HS teenagers.

Well Done.

Mentallady
Scarlett72 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
This is fun. The slow burn, always good. Looking forward to more! :)
Just Me Alone chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
So I am thinking if Edward is looking at her as well, maybe he feels the same way but jsut as scared as she is...And maybe he said Jake liked her just to see what she would say...

They are so cute!
angelfishguppie chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
;)

I had a guy like Jake who was my ride everywhere when I was in high school...thanks for the sweet memory reminder.
Lawn Girl chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
oh i love this, bb. Your songs are delicious and so right on for the feel of the chapter and you've transported me back to my own high school days. WIN.

xo
lamorducache chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
I so love it when people change up the character relationships and story settings... it's such a nice change of pace. And this has such a great high school vibe — real but somehow not making me cringe (I am not one with overly fond memories of high school, so I always approach high school fics with some trepidation). The whole set-up with Edward and Jacob is interesting; you're already creating a likeable Jake. And I almost never like him — I have bad "real-life" experiences with Jacobs, so it's hard for me to get over that plus my distaste for cannon Jacob and most fic Jakes. Anyway, just wanted to express my appreciation for your ability to make what might otherwise be "just a high school fic" seem fresh and new.
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Booooooo to Jake liking her and Edward being the one to talk to her about it. We want Edward to like her! LOL. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Hmm interesting to see how this plays out. Will Edward give her a chance knowing Jake likes her? Can't wait to see!
Sunsetwing chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
I love Aloofward. I feel like I'm back in highschool while I read this. It's strange to think that so many people have similar experiences, yet we're all so different. Thanks for writing this.
prettylamegirl chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Wow...this definitely brings back the high school memories (and I only graduated 3 years ago!). I remember trying so hard to not let guys know you were noticing them, even though you were so obvious LOL. I can't wait to see what's next...I wonder if Edward likes Bella at all in that way? Love this story! 3
aleah-01 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
gah, i remember what those day were like. having to have a parent drive you places. begging my older brothers to drive me to school so i didn't have to ride the bus. i was a cheerleader in hs so unfortunately i never got to go to any soccer or whatever game because I had practice at night and had to cheer during football and basketball games.
wonderingpixie chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Hopefully Bella isn't using Jacob's friendship as a way to get to Edward. I mean, she didn't want to date Jacob to get closer to Edward, but is she above using his friendship? I hope not. I love stories where Jacob isn't the bad guy (or lover scorned or whatever). Stories with Jacob as a great friend are awesome!
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
I swear, this fic has taken me straight back to high school like no other. Everything Bella says and does and thinks is spot on (well except for the beer drinking because I frigging hate beer with a passion). I love this story...I'm sitting here whining on Facebook about the lack of good stories on my to read list. Can you please start spinning out about a dozen more stories to keep me entertained?
happymelt chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Adorable. Love how this captures all the giddy emotions of teen crushes without cheesing it up or makin' light of it. It was wonderful, as always. Thank you!
9,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 579 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 599 .. Last Next »