Reviews for Starry Eyed Inside
twijie chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I know I'm going to love this story!
Lee723 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
*sigh* :P

I, like am totally in like love with you and your writing.-was that teenager-ish enough? LOL.

Dude, loving it so far.

I wear sunglasses at night. Not to go to a party but sometimes I just put them on haha. :P

Gah, I feel Bella's emotions, what she thinks is kinda what I used to think. Huh. LOL. Rather interesting to try to think back to Secondary school days...they were fun though. ehehehe.

Awesome, babe. ;)

xoxo

Lee
cdd12 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
So excited for another of your stories!
revrag chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Oh, I'm excited for this! I think it's interesting how she can feel intensely for him, yet be casual about-hang back. She's a girl though, we do the strangest things.

I like how he took notice of her. How he managed to make her swoon with a simple genuine kindness. Sometimes we think about whether someone is okay, but we never ask. We're too afraid of the answer, we don't want to be lied to...various reasons for us to not ask at all. I liked that he asked. I loved it.

I'm looking forward to this.

As always, excellent work, Ro!
RaeCullen chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This is off to a wonderful start! You have an amazing way of capturing such real emotions with your words. Looking forward to more!
dhuston chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I believe I've read every one of your stories and have fallen in love with them all! This one doesn't look to disappoint either! Can't wait to see how it pans out! Keep writting and keep us all entertained! Thanks!
kms1979 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Oooh! This looks so good! I can't wait to see what happens. You don't have angst listed but will there be some? I'm curious as to what Edward was up to with that conversation!
aramisette chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Lurve it. Can't wait for more. :)
MadamThang chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Yay! Love me some teen fic - isn't that how we got hooked on Twi in the first place? Yippee!
annniej13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Eeeeee! Ro. I'm do excited for this. Fantastic first chapter :) I can totally relate to this. I love how you describe Bella's crush. In Bella's eyes E is this older, super cool guy, manly even in her eyes. In reality he's just a kid and it cracks me up.

Looking forward to more!

xxoo

a
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
OH! I really really like it ,I really hope you keep writing.
steadyrock chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I'm seriously in love with ALL of your stories and everything you write. This new one is no exception. I can't wait to see where you take this!
M474 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
ok, I'll bite-
songster chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
OMG. this was so me, only a little older ( no aspersions at all, just went to Catholic school and had all the attendant guilt complexes!). No worries to the smoking the cheebah. I spent most of my junior and senior years in a fog of paranoia and munchies caused by over-indulgence. However, I did manage a straight A average. Go figure.
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oooh, Rochelle, I like it. Its great you'll be telling high school as you experienced it. Love the flirty and the anticipation and especially the being in love with being in love.:)
8,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 579 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 .. Last Next »