Reviews for Starry Eyed Inside
mommy2kh chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Loved this chapter! So does Jake realize she likes Edward and does Edward know that too? I hope he wasn't she into her because he was drunk or high? I can't wait for more!
roxiegirl chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Omg! That kiss was perfection! My first kiss was blah...I had a crush on a different guy...and the kiss was one of his buddies. You know when you run in a group. Yeah, not who I wanted to kiss me. But then, I finally started dating my crush and those kisses were goooood. Yeah, 8th grade. I'll never forget! Ok, so Edward must feel sumthin for Bella to kiss her. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Sunsetwing chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Let me just say... best...chapter...EVA. So freakin sweet. God, now I just hope that he doesn't totally wreck her. He has got to know it's him.

My first kiss, well, let just say, I was one of the last ones to get kissed in 6th grade. Apparently everyone knew it, and this guy that I liked did too. My friend was having one of the first boy/girl parties. You know the ones where you actually slow danced :) Anyway, everyone was dancing, and he got down on one knee and said, in a rediculously loud voice,"KISS ME, KATIE, KISS ME!" I was so freakin embarrassed, but he pecked my on the lips anyway.
Maplestyle chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
It wasn't near as nice as that one!
NKubie chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
How do you do that? I got all fluttery inside again. Mmmmmm.

My first kiss was, oddly enough, on the floor of a bus during a church mission trip on the way back from the Appalachian Mountains. Of course, like Bella, I thought I was in love, but at 13, what did I know, right? It turned out the guy was kind of pervy and recited a dirty poem to me right after that but I was too sleepy to understand what he was saying. In retrospect I should have kneed him in the junk, but alas, another lost opportunity. LOL
readingmama chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Yay, for first kisses!
Rene2608 chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
So cute and takes me back... Boy does it ever take me back.

I was so obsessed with herbal essence, the reference made my day, so funny.

That kiss was something, unlike my first wet, sloppy, not swoon worthy kiss at all.

Love this trip down memory lane.
Lettersie17 chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Omg this chapter just made my day. Love love love!

How is it that you always know how to make Edward so swoon-worthy. I seriously swooned and girlie clapped when they kissed. It was sooo cute yet hot at the same time. My first kiss was nothing like that...ugh! Stupid spin the bottle *hides face* I hope he remembers though, because he was drunk. It's so true that you always do or say things you normally wouldn't have the courage to when you are drinking. And Jake soooo knows she likes Edward...I bet Edward even knows.

GUH! Can't wait for the next chapter!
NKubie chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
I'm so glad that the thing with Jake was handled right away and didn't turn into a giant pile of awkwardness.
interested party chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Yay! A kiss! Of course, it won't be smooth sailing from here, I know (a girl can dream, though, huh?) and he is drunk and stoned but still - yay!

First kiss was nothing like this - in 8th grade with a boy I was "going with" but very sloppy and ugh. I broke up with him the next day. We were able to laugh about it in high school.
twijie chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Young love is really wonderful! I love how giddy your chapter makes me feel!
MillieD chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
oh shoot! Is he going to remember this in the morning? I hope so :) Cant wait for more.
PattinsonPeen chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Amazing chapter! The kiss...*sigh*
youngandmature chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
So cute, really loved it and your writing style. Really captures the first love, pining, crushing, "stalking" lol, etc.

Questions:

-To be positive what did the last line about the stars mean? It could have meant a lot of things.. am I supposed to take it at face value? Or is there symbolism, like the stars and fate etc.?

-To be clear, B isn't attracted to Em or Ty, right and was just commenting on their good looks? Was E really innocent with Emily?

-Is this story all BPOV?
mamacat20 chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
I wonder, did Edward kiss her because he was a bit wasted or did he realize that he was the guy that Bella liked?
9,166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 579 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 599 .. Last Next »