Reviews for Adopted: Harry Potter: The Ancient
Chuffers244 chapter 1 . 3/1
I know there probably no point saying this but pllllleeeeaaaassseeee update! I Loove this story it has a great plot line shame to not finish it!
hpismylifeforever chapter 12 . 2/9
I need a spoiler alert. Is harry going to be gay.
Silo chapter 17 . 10/27/2014
This is an amazing story! I hope one day you come back to it! i really enjoyed it, thank you.
Jjluvu2001 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Update pwees
Zale potter chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Another Death wonder what there going to do seems none of them will follow the rules so look like it dose not matter if harry dose or not.
Zale potter chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
So it looks like he's gonna have to at least try and get to know them rather he likes it or not...
Guest chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
very good chapter love how it's turning out so far.
Zale potter chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
So far the two i like best are the Vampire and Highelf they seem to be the sweetest with him.
Zale potter chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
I hope something is done about the pushy Snakes seems so unfair they would not want a war to break out because there pushy brats...?
Zale potter chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Lucius is just bound to shove Draco in to harry's face i hope harry dose not pick just for that.
Zale potter chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
not sure i could get all six if i tryed but think the veela was the girl as the Ice cream shop and guy in the ink shop was necromancer.
Zale potter chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
interesting very well written.
Zale potter chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Aww poor harry will have to wed after all hope he can meet some one he wants
Zale potter chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Aww poor thing fears going back.
Zale potter chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
I feel sorta bad for harry poor thing is being offered up like a big slab of again this could work out for him maybe he will find some to love.