Reviews for Curls
Venis chapter 1 . 4/28
OK this was perfect and HOT but please please please PLEASE CHANGE THAT "cazzo mi cazzo mi cazzo mi" FELI WAS SAYING because I'm Italian and I assure you that THAT doesn't mean anithing! "Fuck me" translates to "SCOPAMI" THAT'S WHAT ITALIANS SAY PLEASE CHANGE IT AND IT WOULD BE PERFECT! Feli: "Scopami, scopami, OH MIO DIO SCOPAMI" that's it. So hot.
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 1/19
Aaaaaawwwwwww this is hot but cute, damn.
shy.poptart chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
tHE FUCKING END oH MY DOITSu.

I LOVE IT SO MuCH.

This was a great fanfic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
XD Poor Romano... and the Sarno River is now my headcanon for Roma's ass (I'm really sorry) as well... I just can't help it!
What am I doing chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
...wat?
3 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I was tryna fap to this shit but I laughed too hard xD
ForUrEntertainment chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Lol this story was awesome.
omgsogood chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Hahahahaha!'fratello, i know what you did last night.' Sorry feli lovi didn't 'do' anything. Spain did the 'doing' lovi got done.
Ps. I know you were saying that in a sing-song teasing voice!
PrincessKittyKatz chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
TE AMO VERY VERY MUCH I LOVE THIS AS WELL AHDIEKNDJNE
KKtheRipper chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Ahahaha! So cute! Loved this! :-D
Hero chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
The most flipping epic story of "the curls" on the Italian brothers
AlbinoBunny1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I translated all the italian and spanish beforehand... I should have know italy was saying fuchk me... oh well,now I can say it in more than one language. .
Elizabeth Spark chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Fun fact that I remembered just now: cum in Latin means with ;)
Eggy-Monster chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That was probably the best lemon I've ever read. Awesome job!
And I personally want to bake that anon a cake! Like, how good was that idea? I think it could make for a funny situation if one pairing was sexing it up and the other was doing something normal like...watching a movie or shopping somewhere public. LOL!
Again, this was amazing! And lol, the river... XD You have no idea. I laughed so hard!
MikuLover
WindyCanyon chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is an interesting and kinky. I like it. Mwahaha!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »